Hecno's on going organics

Ok guys end of week 8 , -- 5 plants are close a week or so and 2 will go longer 1 of which sprouted a week behind , Now with this grow I used very little external inputs , No nitrogen at all just mostly soil feed . But I will be going back to seaweed for [ k ] I am more happy with it and understand it better .
So here we are , :thumbsup:
DSC_0001.JPG
DSC_0002.JPG
DSC_0003.JPG
DSC_0006.JPG
DSC_0007.JPG
DSC_0008.JPG
DSC_0010.JPG
DSC_0011.JPG
DSC_0012.JPG
DSC_0014.JPG
DSC_0015.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG
DSC_0009.JPG
DSC_0013.JPG

Howdy guys , Well first up sorry about the shitty photos , I have know idea what is going on with the camera , all I can put it down to is environment as we have had many days with rain and humidity in the high 80s to low 90s . and have another cyclone off the coast so more heavy rain and flooding coming .
So here are the plants [ 5 ] Recap - No external Nitrogen added , and only 3 times at small amounts of P and K added , but plenty of soil food . The reason I did this is to see what would happen , would it be one big F#$@ up or be ok , Happy to say I am happy with the way it went as it showed me a lot of things and let me know I am going in the right direction , Density of buds where spot on , very compact , tricone production , bloody great , Yield was down but I should get a average of 3 ounces , not bad . I belief due to lack of nitrogen which started to run out towards the end of week 6 . Taken down at week 10 and 2 days . :thumbsup:

DSC_0001.JPG
DSC_0002.JPG
DSC_0003.JPG
DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_9159.JPG
DSC_9172.JPG
DSC_0010.JPG
DSC_0013.JPG
DSC_0018.JPG
DSC_0023.JPG

Last edited:
DSC_9478.JPG
DSC_9481.JPG
DSC_9489.JPG
DSC_9491.JPG
DSC_9494.JPG
DSC_9497.JPG
DSC_9498.JPG
DSC_9499.JPG
DSC_9501.JPG
DSC_9502.JPG
DSC_9506.JPG
DSC_9467.JPG
DSC_9468.JPG
DSC_9469.JPG
G'Day all , Day 92 and time for this bludger to come down , All tricones are cloudy - no clear or amber , it seems she is just setting there having a good time , well the good times are over . :mrgreen: The structure of the plant is great and secondary buds are all a good size , structure of the buds a firm but not tight . can't wait to have a smoke , I have a feeling it is going to be great and uplifting , just what I like . :thumbsup:

@hecno
Since you got me interested in it, I thought it was a good thing to give you a cobbing update.

Well, this is from July 3rd of last year.
Vidamints and RootBeerFloat
They have been....................
Sweated
Fermented
Dried

Curing for six months

img_20230703_160548456-jpg.1610550

Tonight I will test
RootBeerFloat.

I think my first Test will be ingesting orally. To see if the cobbing actually did his intended purpose and decarbed the cannabis, this will be the best method to see if the cobbing actually worked.
So I'm gonna just wing the test. I don't know how much to actually take, but it's gonna be a nice little hunk!
:eyebrows:

I guess for scientific purposes, I'll go ahead and break my scale out to measure how much I take.View attachment 1665200
Don't mind the color, it's much darker than that.
That was my attempt at catching some of the sparkly parts!
All those little white parts are sparkles!

So I have already started with the test. I just did a one gram chunk.
As far as the texture goes, I guess it's kinda like that fake jerky made from plants. I'm kinda just chewing on it a bit and sucking the juices. Maybe kind of like a chew of tobacco.
You know it's cannabis, but the taste is not really offensive at all. I like to taste of cannabis.
I guess we'll see in a while!
It may be psychosomatic or it might actually be working as sublingual, but I can feel a 'touch' right now.

This was my update I posted yesterday in LS.

I can definitely call this cobbing experiment quite the success!
The material was definitely decarbed!
I'd say that my dose probably would need to be halved of what I took. I was pretty high for quite a considerable amount of time! The high was definitely different than your normal edible. Now that very well could be because of the strain I used, but my impression is that it's not strain related.
I guess you could say there was a sort of euphoric element mixed in there.
I'll test the Vidamints later this afternoon after my physical therapy session. I kind of wish I knew the effect now so I can have the pain relief of Vidamints.

So you say that this stuff can be vaped also?
I think the best device that I have for that would be the HerbalAire. Think I'll measure out a good portion and kind of chop it up with my razor blade.
I'm definitely happy with the result! It's definitely a unique way of utilizing cannabis and quite effective.​

@WildBill Great stuff man , When I first tried it I took 2.5 grams . I was right up there in the universe , I had no idea where I went for 3 hours , but when I came back to where I was , I was still sitting in my outdoor spot with 1/2 a can of hot beer and still very stoned around 5 hours all up. I am going to make some more this coming winter . Best time to make it in the tropics as The humidity will be a lot lower , Talking about humidity , here is my garden with second wet season growth , well over 1/2 the plants I propagated . :thumbsup:

Attachments

• DSC_0013.JPG
    DSC_0013.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
  • DSC_0014.JPG
    DSC_0014.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 4
  • DSC_0015.JPG
    DSC_0015.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 4
  • DSC_0016.JPG
    DSC_0016.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
  • DSC_0018.JPG
    DSC_0018.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
  • DSC_0020.JPG
    DSC_0020.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
  • DSC_0012.JPG
    DSC_0012.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
  • DSC_0011.JPG
    DSC_0011.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 6
  • DSC_0009.JPG
    DSC_0009.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 6
  • DSC_0008.JPG
    DSC_0008.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
  • DSC_0007.JPG
    DSC_0007.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
  • DSC_0006.JPG
    DSC_0006.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
  • DSC_0005.JPG
    DSC_0005.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 4
  • DSC_0004.JPG
    DSC_0004.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
  • DSC_0023.JPG
    DSC_0023.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
@WildBill Great stuff man , When I first tried it I took 2.5 grams . I was right up there in the universe , I had no idea where I went for 3 hours , but when I came back to where I was , I was still sitting in my outdoor spot with 1/2 a can of hot beer and still very stoned around 5 hours all up. I am going to make some more this coming winter . Best time to make it in the tropics as The humidity will be a lot lower , Talking about humidity , here is my garden with second wet season growth , well over 1/2 the plants I propagated . :thumbsup:
Oh man!! You live in paradise ♥

Back