Grow Mediums HemiSync's Autopot grow w/Fast Buds LSD-25 using coco/perlite & LED

Nice Freakin Set-up brother man :cheers:
Thanks, it took a while to get it right but it serves the purpose. Actually have another tent still in the box because I want to put a single autopot in each one on their own reservoir and see if I can fill a tent with a single autoflower.

Maybe she could use the lucas formula.. pretty straight forward all the way through :pass:
Actually that FloraNova Bloom is used by itself as a modified Lucas formula feed. I have seen grows where they were feed nothing but cal/mag and FloraNova Bloom with great results.

Thanks, it took a while to get it right but it serves the purpose. Actually have another tent still in the box because I want to put a single autopot in each one on their own reservoir and see if I can fill a tent with a single autoflower.

Nice!!!

Actually that FloraNova Bloom is used by itself as a modified Lucas formula feed. I have seen grows where they were feed nothing but cal/mag and FloraNova Bloom with great results.

I did not know that.. :cool1: ...maybe I'll try that out for my next grow :smokeit: ......but I'm really interested in your trying a single auto per tent!!... let me know how it works out brother... Cheers, :goodluck: :chimp: ......love the chimp!!! :baked:

Day 93

Hello fellow growers! The time has come to chop these ladies down. They are both producing foxtails and are showing a little amber and mostly cloudy trichomes. I would let them go another week but I also want to get my new seeds in the coco in time for the Fast Buds contest. So the ladies will be going down today. So here they are in their parting shots.

Sunshine
Lesson learned with this girl. If growing autos in autopots and you get a mutant..... drop another seed. Luckily what buds she has are tight little nuggets so will get some smoke out of her, just not much.
View attachment 697666 View attachment 697667

Berkeley
She is only three feet tall but she has some weight. Each of her colas are rock hard. Will be interesting to see what the final weight will be.
View attachment 697671 View attachment 697672 View attachment 697673

Bud Shots

View attachment 697690 View attachment 697691 View attachment 697692 View attachment 697693 View attachment 697694 View attachment 697695 View attachment 697696 View attachment 697697 View attachment 697698 View attachment 697699

:slap: :pop:@FastBuds check out those colas!!! :headbang:

I did not know that.. :cool1: ...maybe I'll try that out for my next grow :smokeit: ......but I'm really interested in your trying a single auto per tent!!... let me know how it works out brother... Cheers, :goodluck: :chimp: ......love the chimp!!! :baked:
Just check out Hansbricks grows and you will see what I mean. These autopots can grow monsters given the room. Here is the page that I got the variations on the Lucas formula.

:slap: :pop:@FastBuds check out those colas!!! :headbang:
Thanks for the slap. Yea and the two others that have sampled those colas were blown away. That is some potent stuff.

Dude I did not know his name is Hansbricks.. I like follow this dude on youtube - Grow Pot Cheaply!! I love this guy.. brother's def representing.. know what I mean

..good lookin out man.. appreciate it... :pass: :chimp:

Sorry that's not Hansbricks website, that's Neil and he has an account here as well under GrowPotCheaply. Hansbricks is the one that grows monsters in autopots. Matter of fact, I think he has been trimming his last plant for three days now.

Just to show off the colors after the cure. They do retain those beautiful colors and the buds, even at 62% for some time now are sticky to the touch. The aroma is heavenly, I have heard it described lots of ways but to me it smells spicy, like fresh ground pepper with other earthy spices thrown in. The buzz is very good for writing on forums I have found. :rofl: Gives you lots of energy, even though it's primarily an indica.

Watermarked1(2017-03-26-0143).jpg
Watermarked2(2017-03-26-0143).jpg

Nice stash! :thumbsup:

Do you notice much difference between your 2 plants? Do you preffer 1 more than the other?

Back