Here we go again.... RBF, WMD, and The Duke

Any thoughts on turning the lights down? Getting some foxtails going on.

Had them up to 100% while they were going through their stretch and getting a good bud set. Reduced it to about 80% a couple weeks ago.
I usually turn my lights down towards the end of flower in the last week or 2.

Great looking grow. I always turn my lights down towards the end. I find the buds stay greasier and the terps don’t seem to diminish as much. I turn down to 70 or 80%. And raise them a bit too. After continually finding the buds just under the colas staying greasier and stinkier I started and it keeps the colas from “cooking” I guess you’d say.

I'm diggin this coffee pot... Was ready for the dry trim last night, got about half of it in jars now. Great balanced, but strong buzz. The nose is spot on to jeans description of The Duke. Excited to see what the next cpl weeks of curing does.

I'm diggin this coffee pot... Was ready for the dry trim last night, got about half of it in jars now. Great balanced, but strong buzz. The nose is spot on to jeans description of The Duke. Excited to see what the next cpl weeks of curing does.
Glad to hear I was on target with the aroma. I was a cigarette smoker for about 25 years and just over 2 months ago I was finally able to quit smoking and I've noticed I'm smelling things quite a bit different now so hopefully that helps me give better descriptions of aromas.

Glad to hear I was on target with the aroma. I was a cigarette smoker for about 25 years and just over 2 months ago I was finally able to quit smoking and I've noticed I'm smelling things quite a bit different now so hopefully that helps me give better descriptions of aromas.
Right on! I quit 9 years ago using a douche flute. Still rocking a box mod every day too. But, I can walk up the stairs and, as you've noticed, smell and taste better than I could ever remember. Congrats!

The largest bush by far is the wmd. Huge fluffy airy buds but packed with trichs. Excited to smoke this stankity danikity shrub.

80ish days and I brought em all down. Onto testing the new photo beans from Jean.

My version of the mancelona buck pole... ;)

20240324_194219.jpg
20240324_194159.jpg
20240324_194147.jpg
20240324_194143.jpg

Got 8 gallons of funky ass pot. No clue on the weight but it's among my best ever indoor harvests. Curing up nicely!!! The huge WMD ended up being super airy but the buds are completely encrusted and the funkiest stank of all of them. I don't usually get a sativa rush but this stuff makes me want to jump around like I just did a key bump. Good morning dope. The trim nugs made some really nice sift. The lighter silver-ish nug is another rbf expression.

Speaking of which - what should I do with the keif? Put it in the heat press for rosin, warm press for hash, or hot box my bathroom with a heat plate and the powder?

Purple bud is super creamy and potent RBF. The big chunky nug is the Duke, coffee pot.

Got those tester going in the dirt today @Jean-O . Starting them in solos. Need to check up on others to see how many I think will fit in the 4*8. I'm gonna have a ton of dope. Lol...
20240411_164643.jpg
20240411_164516.jpg
20240411_164624.jpg
20240411_164408.jpg
20240405_223934.jpg
20240403_172117.jpg
20240410_193259.jpg
20240410_193317.jpg

Got 8 gallons of funky ass pot. No clue on the weight but it's among my best ever indoor harvests. Curing up nicely!!! The huge WMD ended up being super airy but the buds are completely encrusted and the funkiest stank of all of them. I don't usually get a sativa rush but this stuff makes me want to jump around like I just did a key bump. Good morning dope. The trim nugs made some really nice sift. The lighter silver-ish nug is another rbf expression.

Speaking of which - what should I do with the keif? Put it in the heat press for rosin, warm press for hash, or hot box my bathroom with a heat plate and the powder?

Purple bud is super creamy and potent RBF. The big chunky nug is the Duke, coffee pot.

Got those tester going in the dirt today @Jean-O . Starting them in solos. Need to check up on others to see how many I think will fit in the 4*8. I'm gonna have a ton of dope. Lol...
View attachment 1676778View attachment 1676779View attachment 1676780View attachment 1676781View attachment 1676783View attachment 1676784View attachment 1676785View attachment 1676786
Excellent job! Definitely some tasty looking flower in the pics.
I have always liked to press my kief into rosin, it always makes for a nice gooie return!
You ever roll a Douglas Furr joint? Roll a log of bubble hash n put it in some flower in a joint then coat the outside of the J with rosin then dip that in the kief. Looks like a furry joint. They smoke like a locomotive when they burn! I'm looking forward to seeing how those testers turn out for ya!

Back