Here we go again.... RBF, WMD, and The Duke

The last photo above, the Duke. Gotta be. Totally different from the rest and I planted only 1. Greasy, long, chunky, and DENSE. Amazing old school nose on this thing. I'm excited to grow more of it soon.

The Duke first... The some RBF shots. Still some clear truths but I'm starting to see some more amber. Only 60ish days so far. Getting funky in here, need to get it vented outside.
20240304_132441.jpg
20240304_132436(0).jpg
20240304_132422.jpg
20240304_132415.jpg
20240304_132133.jpg

Attachments

• 20240304_132427.jpg
    20240304_132427.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
Those are some kick ass pics! Excellent job on those frost factories!!!
Thanks! All I did was screw up the pH really bad! Lol You did the rest...

The Duke - you need to rename this stuff coffee pot. Like you said in the description, it goes fantastic with coffee for some reason. Can't wait for this stuff to finish drying and cure up a bit. I'll post up a few pics of the chop sooner or later...

Thanks! All I did was screw up the pH really bad! Lol You did the rest...

The Duke - you need to rename this stuff coffee pot. Like you said in the description, it goes fantastic with coffee for some reason. Can't wait for this stuff to finish drying and cure up a bit. I'll post up a few pics of the chop sooner or later...
I think it the Cookies terps that makes it taste soo good with the coffee. I've got a couple going myself right now that are just going into flower. My veg set up is a little janky right now while I'm still working on the house but they are still doing good. Did u have any issues with it clawing from Nitrogen toxicity during the run?

This one not so much. A couple of the RBF definitely had a little too much worm castings in the bucket. This one got pissed when the pH got thrown off so far for a couple weeks before I realized it.

Have you had these tested for TERP profiles? Got a really nice flavor and the buzz is very reminiscent of my favorites that have high levels of mycrene. Great pot either way, I'll definitely be running this again in the future. The plant that I took down is just about dry. If there's not a quarter pound on it I'd be surprised.

Here's a nugget I'm smoking right now.
Super frosty, almost sparkles in the Sun. Nice and dense.
20240314_103634.jpg

This one not so much. A couple of the RBF definitely had a little too much worm castings in the bucket. This one got pissed when the pH got thrown off so far for a couple weeks before I realized it.

Have you had these tested for TERP profiles? Got a really nice flavor and the buzz is very reminiscent of my favorites that have high levels of mycrene. Great pot either way, I'll definitely be running this again in the future. The plant that I took down is just about dry. If there's not a quarter pound on it I'd be surprised.

Here's a nugget I'm smoking right now.
Super frosty, almost sparkles in the Sun. Nice and dense.
View attachment 1671445
I haven't had any lab testing done as of yet. I'm hoping to get some done when the business gains some traction and I have a little $ in the budget for lab testing. Right now I have an at home THC test kit but it's not very accurate nor does it shoe terpenes or any other canabinoids.

The Duke 🪓

Good dope. Nice balanced buzz, not all dopey during the day but enough to rock me to sleep at night. Excited to get some of this cured up, if it makes it that far.

20240314_234358.jpg
20240314_234308.jpg
20240314_234342.jpg

Attachments

• 20240314_234350.jpg
    20240314_234350.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
Any thoughts on turning the lights down? Getting some foxtails going on.

Had them up to 100% while they were going through their stretch and getting a good bud set. Reduced it to about 80% a couple weeks ago.

Back