Nutrients Hesi fertilizers - a few questions

WhiteWidower

New User
Reaction score
Hi

I am switching from organic to mineral fertilizers after long good years with BioBizz.
I'd like to know a few things.

1. why is there no nitrogen in the flowering stage at all in the Hesi dosage chart?
After all, it is necessary for the plant throughout the cycle.

2. Are any additions/boosters from Hesi redundant and should I replace them with others?

3. When to start adding the first small dose of fertilizer for flowering?
And what's the dose size?
The soil will be Gold Label special Mix with ready-made fertilizer for 5-6 weeks.

4. What dosage did you choose for Hesi in the case of AF?

On the FastBuds website/blog there is a Hesi dosage chart made especially for AF. About half the dose from Hesi's main table.

I noticed that opinions about Boost and Power Zyme are strongly divided. It is hard to conclude what is true.

I would love to hear any advice on using Hesi.

@WhiteWidower :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome: I have never used Hesi's so cannot speak to it but I have a primer on salt fertilizers here that may be helpful.

maybe some one here is using it?

:toke:

@WhiteWidower :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome: I have never used Hesi's so cannot speak to it but I have a primer on salt fertilizers here that may be helpful.

maybe some one here is using it?

ok. I understand what's going on. In that case, I have a question about dosing of fertilizer for flowering, I mean a starting dose, taking into account that the Gold Label Special Mix soil contains a lot of fertilizer.

I will cultivate AF plants and generally use the Fast Buds Table for Hesi
(made especially for AF, 1/2 normal dose). I plant my girls in Light Mix and after 2 weeks I put it in a Special Mix.
Actually, you don't need to add external fertilizers for 6 weeks.

The question is, what about flowering fertilizer when to start adding it and at what dose. I have no idea how much potassium and phosphorus this soil contains, and the Gold Label customer service does not answer the questions. In any case, there is definitely a lot of fertilizer there, the soil is of very good quality and is more expensive than a typical Allmix.

I wonder if I have to give Bloom Complex for the first 2 weeks of flowering, or maybe P and K contained in the soil is enough until the seventh week of the cycle. It is quite unclear for me, because I have never used mineral fertilizers, and organic fertilizers forgive a lot to the farmer.

ok. I understand what's going on. In that case, I have a question about dosing of fertilizer for flowering, I mean a starting dose, taking into account that the Gold Label Special Mix soil contains a lot of fertilizer.

I will cultivate AF plants and generally use the Fast Buds Table for Hesi
(made especially for AF, 1/2 normal dose). I plant my girls in Light Mix and after 2 weeks I put it in a Special Mix.
Actually, you don't need to add external fertilizers for 6 weeks.

The question is, what about flowering fertilizer when to start adding it and at what dose. I have no idea how much potassium and phosphorus this soil contains, and the Gold Label customer service does not answer the questions. In any case, there is definitely a lot of fertilizer there, the soil is of very good quality and is more expensive than a typical Allmix.

I wonder if I have to give Bloom Complex for the first 2 weeks of flowering, or maybe P and K contained in the soil is enough until the seventh week of the cycle. It is quite unclear for me, because I have never used mineral fertilizers, and organic fertilizers forgive a lot to the farmer.
Use the Fast Buds Table for Hesi
You, the Farmer must make the ultimate decision as to when and how much to feed your plants - there is no magic formula. A lot will come from experience by using the same soil and inputs over many grows.

If you are not familiar with what plants look like at the different stages here are a couple of pictures:

Transition week = a small P-K bost.

transition week.jpg

Start flower nutrient schedule.

Start Flower Nutrients.jpg

Use the Fast Buds Table for Hesi
You, the Farmer must make the ultimate decision as to when and how much to feed your plants - there is no magic formula. A lot will come from experience by using the same soil and inputs over many grows.
The main problem is that the plants will not show the P and K deficiency at the beginning of flowering, even if it is a bit too little. So I have to start giving a fertilizer for flowering, not knowing if it is already needed at all.

The main problem is that the plants will not show the P and K deficiency at the beginning of flowering, even if it is a bit too little. So I have to start giving a fertilizer for flowering, not knowing if it is already needed at all.
So true, farming is not easy and experience is the best teacher. I try to encourage people to grow the same style with the same inputs over many crops. You will get better at what you are doing that way.

Don't be discouraged just take notes.

:goodluck:

For now, the plants are growing very well, I will give them fertilizer after two weeks of flowering. Do you think I should water the plants with a full dose from the Hesi/Fastbuds dose table, if I do it every 5 days?
Somewhere I got information that if, for example, I water twice a week, it is best to divide the dose from the Fastbuds table in half.
Or water with full dose once and the second time only with clean water.
Water every five days, I wonder what dose of fertilizers to determine.

Back