HighOfTheTiger.com - Our new Autoflower.org Merch Store!!!

Everything shows available internationally on our end, I added to European supplier for stickers yesterday after @NORB YIPPLS mentioned them showing as US only. Are the stickers showing available but not other items? Or do you mean based on title? If the stickers are showing available I will make versions of what I can for the other items from European suppliers.

When I checked this mornig @Suki ....ONLY the stickers were available EU....

I Looked at the Frog cup and it was USA only....... :headbang:

Actually even stickers with (Europe) tag aren’t accessible for eu shipping.

There is no way to put phone numbers with different prefixes or selecting different country regions for shipping. (I have only selected sticker with Eu tag)
@Suki
F272F2D5-CC9E-4CD2-8C2E-3FE62FD1C72D.png
7E785DB3-2BF8-4467-8919-12505FA4CF44.png

When I checked this mornig @Suki ....ONLY the stickers were available EU....

I Looked at the Frog cup and it was USA only....... :headbang:
Thanks for checking @Mossy!

Actually even stickers with (Europe) tag aren’t accessible for eu shipping.

There is no way to put phone numbers with different prefixes or selecting different country regions for shipping. (I have only selected sticker with Eu tag)
@Suki
View attachment 1582982View attachment 1582983
Ok, that's what I was afraid of, I do think that may be a limitation of the site itself through printify. Hobbes and I are working on it and we will update everyone once we have the international issue fixed.

Purchased a storefront package and a domain for the new store :flyingbabyflight: Will update as we update :d5:

DABaracuss

LOL now we are talking...Legal MERCH LOL who knew ! Its all FIRE bring back Auto worrier shirt lol Still got my with a Blunt burn Hole in it lol getting 2 shirts and a MUG where are the ball caps? and pet clothing?
Back