Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Monday - January 10th

Skipped the grape crinkle since I couldn't check out with the stickers and plant tags...checked things out 40min later and could checkout with the merch items which I did.

@stan_mephisto or anyone who knows
How is it supposed to work when you checkout and you get the message ”added to the cue”. then It kept kicking me back to the homepage over and over from the cart. I missed out on grape crinkle cause I got booted back so many times. And I was waiting and ready as I watched the timer hit all zeros.
Am I missing something. If I just sit there back at the homepage after being bumped back does it automatically bring me back to checkout? I’m assuming I have to go back to cart again and get back in the cue? I never hit refresh or anything.
cheers
os

@stan_mephisto or anyone who knows
How is it supposed to work when you checkout and you get the message ”added to the cue”. then It kept kicking me back to the homepage over and over from the cart. I missed out on grape crinkle cause I got booted back so many times. And I was waiting and ready as I watched the timer hit all zeros.
Am I missing something. If I just sit there back at the homepage after being bumped back does it automatically bring me back to checkout? I’m assuming I have to go back to cart again and get back in the cue? I never hit refresh or anything.
cheers
os

That was the first time I have heard of the que so I had to do some digging. So apparently that is a built in feature with shopify and that happens when too many people try to checkout at once. We have a meeting today with the web dev so we will try to get more info or find a work around.

That was the first time I have heard of the que so I had to do some digging. So apparently that is a built in feature with shopify and that happens when too many people try to checkout at once. We have a meeting today with the web dev so we will try to get more info or find a work around.
Thanks for checking. It was new to me as well. I’d like to now the proper way to proceed without loosing my spot so to speak.
cheers
os

I had the cue window pop up during 4 Assed Monkey drop but it did direct me to check out after a few seconds (seemed like hours lol) properly.

Back