Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Monday - January 10th

stan_mephisto

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Hello Meph Heads!

A New Year means new things from Mephisto!

We have added new strain and swag stickers and other merch items to the shop. Please review the bottom of this post to get more info about new merch, and answer all of your questions!

-The USA store opens - Monday, January 10th @ 3 PM Eastern Time / 12 PM Pacific Time
Strain List
  • Grape Crinkle
  • Strawberry Nuggets
  • Skywalker
  • Samsquanch
  • Forum Stomper
  • Strain Stickers, swag sticker packs, plant tags, and pins!!!

-The UK store opens - Monday, January 10th @ 12 PM GMT
Strain List
  • Sour Crack
  • Super Orange Haze
  • Sour Stomper
  • Samsquanch
  • HubbabubbaHaze
  • Strain stickers, swag sticker packs

-The Canada store opens - Monday, January 10th @ 12 PM EST
Strain List
  • Cosmic Queen
  • Strawberry Nuggets
  • 3 Bears OG
  • Samsquanch
  • Strain Stickers

----New Merch FAQ-----

Can I buy all the strain stickers together?

-For now, we will have only the strain stickers on sale that match the strains in the Monday drop. In the future we will also offer complete packs for the Collections (Originals, Reserva, etc).

When will be the strain sticker packs available?
-We are working with a designer who is redesigning all of our strain stickers. The same designer has already done a few for us before, like HubbaBubbaHaze, Pink Panama and Toofless Alien. We are in the final stages of making sure our team is happy with all of the designs before we send them for print. We’ll make them available as soon as we have them!

What else are you going to offer in terms of merch?
-We will start off with the strain stickers, swag sticker packs and plant tags. Over the course of the year, we will be adding more products, though we don’t want to put too much strain on the packing team and starting with too many items at once. We’re all ears for merch ideas and things you’d like to see.

Can I only buy merch and still receive freebies?
-As per our new freebie tier system you will receive 2 freebies starting with an order of over $30, it doesn’t matter what products you purchase to get over this threshold.

Can you combine my orders? I bought the seeds first and went back to buy merch after.
-Unfortunately, we are not able to combine orders. We fulfill orders from different locations and your orders might be assigned to different people for packing. We would recommend using the favorite option (the heart icon next to a product card) to add all items you would like to your Wishlist for a quicker checkout. However, we know that certain strains will sell out quickly, but the swag sticker bundles and the plant tags will be available every week, and only the special items or strain stickers will vary between openings.

I wanted to buy plant tags, but they are not yet available in my location (UK and Canada)?
-Plant tags will be on sale as soon as we can in Canada and the UK. Unfortunately, the shipment to the UK and Canada has been delayed slightly, but they are on their way and will be available soon.

Important information for the purchase from the merch store:
-We have a new minimum order value of $6, which is equal to the cheapest swag sticker pack
-You can add the items of interest to your Wishlist, via the heart button, for a quicker check out, which is always recommended.
-We will only offer a few strain stickers per week matching the strains available, however depending on our current stock they might not always match.

Quick question about website functionality. So I have all the strain stickers I hope to purchase added to my wishlist. I read and understand only strain stickers for releases that Monday will be available. When the sale begins on Monday, if I click on wishlist, will the ones that are available for purhcase have buttons right there to add? I really want the pin and all the strain stickers but I don't want to miss out on Grape Crinkle messing around. I never used the wishlist before so wasn't sure if Add to Cart button will show right there in wish list. Thanks

Do you sell seeds to Australia ? Cheers bob

Quick question about website functionality. So I have all the strain stickers I hope to purchase added to my wishlist. I read and understand only strain stickers for releases that Monday will be available. When the sale begins on Monday, if I click on wishlist, will the ones that are available for purhcase have buttons right there to add? I really want the pin and all the strain stickers but I don't want to miss out on Grape Crinkle messing around. I never used the wishlist before so wasn't sure if Add to Cart button will show right there in wish list. Thanks
I believe that is correct. Items in your Wishlist will have an add to cart when they go live.

Do you sell seeds to Australia ? Cheers bob

We used to. Customs and shipping have become a nightmare so waiting till that gets sorted out before we ship to Aus again.

Wow! Really surprised to see the significant price increase AND less freebies. I was thinking grape crinkle and strawberry nuggets. Now it'll be Triks and 4 freebies from Hembra. Y'all priced me away.

Hey stan_mephisto

What's the likelihood of another run of [Sour Stomper X CDLC] x FORUM STOMPER?
Just finishing her with maybe a chop tomorrow. What a chunky frosty sweet smelling girl with a simple structure! She has NO larf whatsoever! What a great freebie!!!
Is there a story behind this cross?

I love the Grape Crinkle. I grew it out some years ago, it was very productive. I still have some in the cellar that i parcel out to my next door neighbor. He hasn’t called me by my name in a couple years, maybe he’s forgotten. He calls me Mr. Crinkle.
Happy New Year!

Made it out the door with a 7 pack of Grape Crinkle. I couldn't and still can't get any stickers or merch to add to cart but I am happy with getting what I was really after.

Back