Good Morning Everyone!

Setup:

Tent: 5x5x6.8 quictent

Light: CGE Max 300 Spectrum 1

Exhaust fan : Fusion

Filter: Fusion

Medium: Soil (Fox Farm)

Nutrients: Technaflora lineup

I started germination I belive on the 18th Aug 2019 they cracked the day after, delsyed placing in soil until aprox 20th Aug 2019.

Picture 1: Seeds cracking

Picture 2: Shortly after she popped out of the soil.

Picture 3: Todays picture. I have a single light running for all of my plants right now, it is stretching. I will be evivating the pot so it stops the stretch.

Update#1 Due to using hot soil (Fox Farms Happy Frog) it caused two seeds to die. My bad. I overlooked this, due to baby and move. I will be sticking with the one sprout for the entire grow :) However I will also be growing more of these down the road and will update this journal with the progress (It will be noted as non grow off). Reason for me not doing more is because I am well over my limit atm until wifes license comes through. (I have 1 mother and 8/8 successful rootings of clones)

The single lady looks great minus the stretching!

@RivetGrrl

Last edited:
20190820_180647.jpg
20190824_132734.jpg
20190831_085809.jpg

Reactions: blue and HighnDry
A small update, not towards the best.

We had the hurricane hit us yesterday, so she is sitting in the dark as we have lost power, and probably wont get it back until tuesday. I will be taking her out of the tent tomorrow during the day and putting it in a window to try to keep the growth going!

Sadly this is uncontrollable :(
Just an update!

I have failed to update this journal because I forgot about it. I am adding an alert every week here on out to post an update!

My lady was hurting. Multiple issues arrised that caused some form of not as much as she needs. (Ie not having a pH pen, having to have a friend take care of her while I was out of town etc.... dont do this!!!)

Anyhow,

She is recovering now that I have been able to devote more time to her. :)

Unfortunately she will not ve ready for flower until she has healthy green leaves again, but I will continue to document the grow past the deadline of grow.

20191112_080448.jpg