Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Happy Monday friends.. if there is any such thing.. heres a sight that made me smile..
View attachment 1274827

4 happy girls. Have a great day AFN. Im still trucking into the office.. national lockdown or not!!
Looking lush and stay safe out there bro

Day 28 4 plant grow - Biosys fed
Day 28.. another blast of Biosys fed..
20210112_212603.jpg
20210112_212657.jpg

Today is germination day for the next round.. 4 x 16oz solo cups.. 2 seedstockers Super Skunk Autos and 2 Zambeza white cheese autos.. hopefully I'll have time l8r to get them in the cubes. Then I can worry about where they're gonna go :crying: :eyebrows: :vibes: :cooldance:

Today is germination day for the next round.. 4 x 16oz solo cups.. 2 seedstockers Super Skunk Autos and 2 Zambeza white cheese autos.. hopefully I'll have time l8r to get them in the cubes. Then I can worry about where they're gonna go :crying: :eyebrows: :vibes: :cooldance:
i grew out one of those super skunks when seed stockers first started it was a medium to small sized plant frosty and very sticky resin but the strangest thing was the smell i swear to you it smelled of dirty nappies absolutely disgusting not nice in any way :rofl: thank god when it was in the jar for awhile the nappy smell went away to a more skunky funk i think she was just a special littel runt because i know a guy who was on here around that time he was growing 20-30 at a time in autopots and never seen one that had the smell
theres my little ramble for the day :pass:

i grew out one of those super skunks when seed stockers first started it was a medium to small sized plant frosty and very sticky resin but the strangest thing was the smell i swear to you it smelled of dirty nappies absolutely disgusting not nice in any way :rofl: thank god when it was in the jar for awhile the nappy smell went away to a more skunky funk i think she was just a special littel runt because i know a guy who was on here around that time he was growing 20-30 at a time in autopots and never seen one that had the smell

Can only hope I don't get a shitty one bro lol 20-30 autopots.. now thats a grow.. stuff of dreams :smoking: :d5:

Can only hope I don't get a shitty one bro lol 20-30 autopots.. now thats a grow.. stuff of dreams :smoking: :d5:
Sounds like it got turdpines instead of terpines :toke: :crying:

Back