Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

is the green mold bad for the plants or beneficial? does it run all the way down the croutons to the bottom? does it attach to the roots?just some lazy questions that come to mind.

It's just algae m8 so as far as I know its nothing other than unsightly however I am gonna cover the cubes in the 2L pot there when I get home from work to try and stop them going green.. most grodan growers cover up to stop it.. it was a last minute pot up before i ran off to work this morning lol its just on the very top layer of croutons really so no biggy.

To be sure I'll call in an expert grodan sogger.. @420autoflower my friend and fellow sogger.. does/can the algae cause any problems with growth??

It's just algae m8 so as far as I know its nothing other than unsightly however I am gonna cover the cubes in the 2L pot there when I get home from work to try and stop them going green.. most grodan growers cover up to stop it.. it was a last minute pot up before i ran off to work this morning lol its just on the very top layer of croutons really so no biggy.

To be sure I'll call in an expert grodan sogger.. @420autoflower my friend and fellow sogger.. does/can the algae cause any problems with growth??
You’re right Hope.
The green algae is nothing but an eye sore and won’t hurt your plants. If you don’t want to look at it and want it gone do like you said and cover it up.

B164746B-DDE1-4A69-BBC9-027F5DB67506.jpeg

Day 20..
View attachment 1489546
Every watering now is 500ml.. I need around 600ml to get a small amount of run off so I'll go there occasionally. Just a matter of checking a few times a day what needs watered.. won't be long til they all need watered every day and then it's easy street for this guy.
Growing fast bro.
Didn’t take very long for you to make your tent floor disappear. Lol :thumbsup:

Back