Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

SoG 3.. day 24.. its gettin really busy in there.. cant wait to strip them out but want to wait til end of stretch IF possible..

View attachment 1491256View attachment 1491257View attachment 1491258

And the Grodan girls.. 14 days old..

View attachment 1491259View attachment 1491260

Picking up a bit since I started daily watering.. but should have been getting that from the start really.. so a fair bit behind development wise as a result.. that's what experimentations all about I suppose.. im still well pleased with them so far for a first rockwool effort and I'm sort of.. sort of.. getting the watering figured so itll be interesting to see what we can do with them from here. They haven't even got a spot in the tent as u can see.. they're outside on the floor lol.. so they're not getting the best of the light either by any means!

@Sawney_bean
All look healthy bro. SOG 3 is on its way.
Going to get really interesting in there soon buddy. :thumbsup:

SoG 3.. day 24.. its gettin really busy in there.. cant wait to strip them out but want to wait til end of stretch IF possible..

View attachment 1491256View attachment 1491257View attachment 1491258

And the Grodan girls.. 14 days old..

View attachment 1491259View attachment 1491260

Picking up a bit since I started daily watering.. but should have been getting that from the start really.. so a fair bit behind development wise as a result.. that's what experimentations all about I suppose.. im still well pleased with them so far for a first rockwool effort and I'm sort of.. sort of.. getting the watering figured so itll be interesting to see what we can do with them from here. They haven't even got a spot in the tent as u can see.. they're outside on the floor lol.. so they're not getting the best of the light either by any means!

@Sawney_bean
SOGING LIKE A G MATE
brilliant work
Inspirational work in fact

Day 25
Front row is the 4 shorter plants propped up. Everything else is on the deck..
20220725_181402.jpg
20220725_181410.jpg
20220725_181429.jpg
20220725_181419.jpg
20220725_181437.jpg
20220725_181445.jpg

To quote my man @Zaaboot .. 'you couldn't squeeze a fart in there' :crying: :naughtystep:

damn busy in there... i would be defoliating like a crazy man and supercropping that tall bugger in the corner. but thats just me... :smoking:

Dude.. about half hour ago I was staring her down thinkin I'm gonna have to break your neck. With so little space its vital it's done right.. which scares me lol the defols comin very soon and in a major way :naughtystep:

Lookin good boss. Very interested to see the preceding emoji in action. Them bitches be in there tight AF! Defol wiill paint a different pic for sure. but damn, looks good. Good luck on the ‘Dojo’ time.
:smoking:
#Hope2FLEXsomeCannaGirls

Lookin good boss. Very interested to see the preceding emoji in action. Them bitches be in there tight AF! Defol wiill paint a different pic for sure. but damn, looks good. Good luck on the ‘Dojo’ time.
#Hope2FLEXsomeCannaGirls

Thanks m8.. yes things will look a bit different after a schwazzing or 2 :thumbsup: :pighug:

Found a guy on Youtube who does great rockwool videos for anyone whos looking at that style.. his last 2 videos are quite recent and are a run through from seed as to how exactly he grows in rockwool step by step 'for dummies' style.. great info.. dudes called 'somehiguy' .. He also has loads of older videos of his grows and has grown some monster plants in rockwool.. Grodan Cubes to be precise.. 4 inchers on top of 8 inchers.

Back