Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Sawneys beans wait for no man m8 :biggrin: this round has been a bit quicker than usual I think tho.. which is handy cuz its empty jar time at mine again.. my THC levels are way low.. and thats not good for anyone.. I can see a couple of 8 weekers getting the chop tomorrow week :aha::crying:
Always the way mate,, has d b done.
I'm always chopping the lecters at around day 55 - 65 and some even went at day 50 and its always lethal stuff, Sawney strains definitely wait for no man indeed lol
Stunning grow mate they gona bulk up real good,

New feed mixed at 1.5ml per L of A and B which on top of my tap water gives me an EC of 1.3 in the mix. No calmag.
I've been using it at 3.2ml per L but have now backed it down to 2.4ml per L with water every 4th feed as noticed a few minor burnt tips.

SoG 3 - 7 weeks old
7 weeks old today.. couldn't be happier with these girls so far..
20220818_074114.jpg
20220818_074119.jpg
20220818_074125.jpg
20220818_074134.jpg

And the rockwool girls.. growing well but still getting the clawing tips even with no calmag added.. feed next couple days is half grow half bloom to transition to flower..
20220818_072326.jpg
20220818_072333.jpg
20220818_072339.jpg
20220818_072346.jpg
20220818_072344.jpg
20220818_072355.jpg

20220818_072359.jpg

I removed 2 sets of big fans each plant after these pics.

I should also say that I stuck another 3 beans in rockwool last night haha the things u do when your a bored weed growing maniac :biggrin: anyway.. 2 sawneys strains went into rockwool starter plugs.. a Predator and a Hellraiser.. and 1 lonely Zambeza white cheese went into a starter pot of cubes.. just because I loooooove white cheese.. now saying that.. I loved Dinafems white cheese.. RIP the amazing beanhouse that was Dinafem.. this zambeza bean is the last of a 3 pack which has had zero percent germination rate so far.. so itll be interesting to see if it pops first off and if so.. how it holds up against the 2 sawneys strains..

But Hope you fool.. where will you put these other 3 plants.. when u don't even have a tent spot for the grodan sisters?? Fear not my green thumbed amigos.. who ever let no space stop them sticking more beans in eh lol we'll find a spot when the time comes I'm sure :eyebrows::crying:

hello hello hello - what do we have here? Looking mighty fine there Hope, the stretch on some of those - you had just as well move to Christmas common and do your do there :rofl: .
With your grodan ladies have you tried a straight forward flush - as they are in cubes, unlike spoil you have the option for a full wash. Use just PH water at 5.8 or 6, and wash it through, with plenty of run off dont be shy to saturate, with all the air available due to using the mini/ickle grodans you will do no harm - it will clean any salts away and give you a blank canvas to load up with nutes again - just a thought.

Z

hello hello hello - what do we have here? Looking mighty fine there Hope, the stretch on some of those - you had just as well move to Christmas common and do your do there :rofl: .
With your grodan ladies have you tried a straight forward flush - as they are in cubes, unlike spoil you have the option for a full wash. Use just PH water at 5.8 or 6, and wash it through, with plenty of run off dont be shy to saturate, with all the air available due to using the mini/ickle grodans you will do no harm - it will clean any salts away and give you a blank canvas to load up with nutes again - just a thought.

Z

Great advice m8.. hadn't even considered that but of course makes perfect sense.. blank canvas. Yes a fair bit of stretch out of the blue SOSs and the tallest chunkiest girl is the 1 SOS in the tent.

U gona have to get the growbog back in operation ya weed growing maniac, I'd love a ginormous growing space split into several different areas for different types of grows, lol
Gota keep dreaming,
I should also say that I stuck another 3 beans in rockwool last night haha the things u do when your a bored weed growing maniac :biggrin: anyway.. 2 sawneys strains went into rockwool starter plugs.. a Predator and a Hellraiser.. and 1 lonely Zambeza white cheese went into a starter pot of cubes.. just because I loooooove white cheese.. now saying that.. I loved Dinafems white cheese.. RIP the amazing beanhouse that was Dinafem.. this zambeza bean is the last of a 3 pack which has had zero percent germination rate so far.. so itll be interesting to see if it pops first off and if so.. how it holds up against the 2 sawneys strains..

But Hope you fool.. where will you put these other 3 plants.. when u don't even have a tent spot for the grodan sisters?? Fear not my green thumbed amigos.. who ever let no space stop them sticking more beans in eh lol we'll find a spot when the time comes I'm sure :eyebrows::crying:

Back