Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Some more SKoosh in the dark.. day 43.. these wee girls will be immense with even another 2 weeks swelling on the buds.. and we'll only be at 8 weeks old by then.. 8 weeks.. its unbelievable jeff.. I can't praise his strain enough.. wish I'd found it 10 years ago when my auto journey began.. gotta hand it to ya @Sawney_bean these are just fkn amazin m8 :worship: and of course only to get better with some refinement yea as these are the F1s??

Check me out talking all like a know what am on about hahahaha..

Anyway...skooooooosh :superhero:

received_495480495634483.jpeg
received_1621073448266303.jpeg
received_642360647067886.jpeg
received_1054154465135991.jpeg

Some more SKoosh in the dark.. day 43.. these wee girls will be immense with even another 2 weeks swelling on the buds.. and we'll only be at 8 weeks old by then.. 8 weeks.. its unbelievable jeff.. I can't praise his strain enough.. wish I'd found it 10 years ago when my auto journey began.. gotta hand it to ya @Sawney_bean these are just fkn amazin m8 :worship: and of course only to get better with some refinement yea as these are the F1s??

Check me out talking all like a know what am on about hahahaha..

Anyway...skooooooosh :superhero:

View attachment 1435245View attachment 1435246View attachment 1435247View attachment 1435248
You will have a gram or two soon dude . I'm sure it's worth the wait . Lol :crying:
cheers for the supportive words chappy. :toke:

Sterling show mate - must be buzzing if that is what is there on day 44 :pass: :drool:

As we say round my way brother.. ya couldn't annoy me if you shit in ma pocket hahahaha I couldn't be happier.. when I started growing autos and believed in 'the 70 day promise' this is what I expected.. most breeders now are a bit more up front saying 10-12 weeks but lots of auto strains are still taking even longer than that.. there are some exceptions of course.

The hairs are going brown. Not long on that one mate. Stunning. :worship:

Brown hairs kickin in on a few of them already m8. Can't see this girl surviving long past the weekend.. we've had no weed other than what we've bought.. couple grams here and there.. for like near 2 weeks am sure.. and I've caught the apprentice eyeing her up more than once so I fear her fate is sealed hahahhaa I'll likely take her at 7 weeks.. which is Sunday/Monday.. seed to weed in 7 weeks.. the wars over my friend :eyebrows: :applause: :wiz:

Back