Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

great result for a first sea of green dude .
you will top that with you're new grow as you know the skoosh is very small. As long as you are happy mate, I'm happy. :thumbsup::woohoo1::thumbsup: . How's is smoking?

Thanks m8. I'm well chuffed with the result.. some of the 'minis' as I dubbed them had 8/9g right up to the heaviest which was of course one of the taller phenos at 38g.. so quite a variation.. but that's f1s init.. the taller phenos showed whats possible weight wise.. 16 x 38g :eyebrows: smokin great m8.. smoke til ya sleep is back haha gonna get some into grove bags here to see how they go.. first impressions of those are a big thumbs up.

Thanks m8. I'm well chuffed with the result.. some of the 'minis' as I dubbed them had 8/9g right up to the heaviest which was of course one of the taller phenos at 38g.. so quite a variation.. but that's f1s init.. the taller phenos showed whats possible weight wise.. 16 x 38g :eyebrows: smokin great m8.. smoke til ya sleep is back haha gonna get some into grove bags here to see how they go.. first impressions of those are a big thumbs up.
Thats very good result :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Took the 4 out that aren't up yet as advised by the breeder :wiz: tray on the left has both strains in Westland soil.. 4 of 5 of each strain hatched.. the middle tray has 13 small Lecter in plagron and the right hand tray has 13 slaughtered lamb in plagron.. 13 of 14 of each strain hatched.. this is official Day 1.. we go again :smoking:
20220419_180700.jpg
20220419_180612.jpg

I'm optimistic about the next generation I'm doing . I have started treating two of the largest phenos today:woohoo1:result.
Enjoy you're hard earned work dude . Smoke till you drop and repeat. :baked: oh, and you better share with lord sugar I suppose:goodluck: :rofl:
"Smoke weed everyday" :pass:
Peace.

Took the 4 out that aren't up yet as advised by the breeder :wiz: tray on the left has both strains in Westland soil.. 4 of 5 of each strain hatched.. the middle tray has 13 small Lecter in plagron and the right hand tray has 13 slaughtered lamb in plagron.. 13 of 14 of each strain hatched.. this is official Day 1.. we go again :smoking:
View attachment 1447196View attachment 1447197
:pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop:

Brilliant mate, you killed it.
Nice and lush from start to end,
Well proud of ya man,
would love to see the damage you would do in a 5x5 sog with large pots.

SLamb/SLecter SoG Day 4
20220422_214758.jpg

Not a fan of these starter pots.. dry out way too quickly.. live and learn.. was planning to go around 10 days in them but it'll be 6/7 max I think.. could almost select my 16 now anyway as the fastest/strongest starters.

View attachment 1448820

Not a fan of these starter pots.. dry out way too quickly.. live and learn.. was planning to go around 10 days in them but it'll be 6/7 max I think.. could almost select my 16 now anyway as the fastest/strongest starters.
your a growing machine bro :pass::worship::headbang:

Back