Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

I see your security in the window also @DDubs I didn't know you had a shepherd

Ya, pain the butt just turned 1 a couple weeks ago 4/18. She was up last night with and upset stomach and had to go out every hour. I started eating homemade brownies at 10 this am so I'm sleeping one way or another tonight.

Ya, pain the butt just turned 1 a couple weeks ago 4/18. She was up last night with and upset stomach and had to go out every hour. I started eating homemade brownies at 10 this am so I'm sleeping one way or another tonight.
poor pup I absolutely love shepherds and I've had them over half of my life and with my wife now with on are 4th girl and your right they can be massive pain but as they get older they chill out my girls just turned 4 and I see a change in her also @hope2grow I know you don't mind a bit of chat in your thread but big thanks anyhow :smoking::d5:

Our suki pup will be 2 in August and has calmed down a lot but still wants to know exactly whats going on at all times.

I've had them all my life, this is number 5. This is the first puppy at the new house and first Shepard puppy for my wife. We adopted a 4 year old when we first got together but she's gone now so I convinced her to get a puppy, lol.

Thanks @Hope lol
Fantastic growth so far. Like everything else, practice makes perfect.

poor pup I absolutely love shepherds and I've had them over half of my life and with my wife now with on are 4th girl and your right they can be massive pain but as they get older they chill out my girls just turned 4 and I see a change in her also @hope2grow I know you don't mind a bit of chat in your thread but big thanks anyhow :smoking::d5:

Open chat encouraged as always my friend :pighug:

Open chat encouraged as always my friend :pighug:
Don't get me started on animals guys, I've a loads lol
Chihuahuas, Chinese cresteds,
Horse, guinea pigs, fish, bearded dragon,
Used to keep birds, a macaw and a african grey, conures, budgies, & cockateils, and a big ass blue iguana i used to walk on the beech.
But had to rehome the iguana and birds cause of our newborn baby at the time.
The misus a freak for animals

Don't get me started on animals guys, I've a loads lol
Chihuahuas, Chinese cresteds,
Horse, guinea pigs, fish, bearded dragon,
Used to keep birds, a macaw and a african grey, conures, budgies, & cockateils, and a big ass blue iguana i used to walk on the beech.
But had to rehome the iguana and birds cause of our newborn baby at the time.
The misus a freak for animals
Doolittle there. Or is it do fukall :crying: I had fleas but got rid of them due to the dog. Not the same but I want to feel included.

Last edited:
SLamb/SLecter SoG Day 14
2 weeks in friends and all goin smoothly..
20220502_111118.jpg
20220502_111059.jpg
20220502_111050.jpg
20220502_111033.jpg

The subs will be vacating the tent within the next few days.. to my chums house for outside.. weather had been lovely for it but it's taken a bit of a turn last 2/3 days with rain and dark clouds.. but alas.. I now need the edges of the tent for the main contenders so the subs will have to take their chances with my m8s judgement and the elements :smoking:

2 weeks in friends and all goin smoothly..
View attachment 1453384View attachment 1453385View attachment 1453386View attachment 1453388

The subs will be vacating the tent within the next few days.. to my chums house for outside.. weather had been lovely for it but it's taken a bit of a turn last 2/3 days with rain and dark clouds.. but alas.. I now need the edges of the tent for the main contenders so the subs will have to take their chances with my m8s judgement and the elements :smoking:
there looking splendid bro also are you going to pot up these indoor ones or leave them in these small pots

Back