Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

SLamb/SLecter SoG Day 18
One set of large fans removed from each plant last night..
20220506_064625.jpg
20220506_064610.jpg
20220506_064605.jpg

Are the one's flowering at the back small LECTER ?

Was gonna give them another day or 2 for the branches to get a wee stretch then remove another 2/4 big fans m8 watta ya think?? I'm thinkin proper schwazzing better left til they've stopped upward growth.. wats your view??

Was gonna give them another day or 2 for the branches to get a wee stretch then remove another 2/4 big fans m8 watta ya think?? I'm thinkin proper schwazzing better left til they've stopped upward growth.. wats your view??
If you only remove a couple leaves every other day like I do and be selective as some may not need them removed, it's a constant stimulation for them to produce more growth hormones along with cracking under the nodes. This helps even out the canopy. Like the SKOOSH and DEADITE are. :thumbsup:

If you only remove a couple leaves every other day like I do and be selective as some may not need them removed, it's a constant stimulation for them to produce more growth hormones along with cracking under the nodes. This helps even out the canopy. Like the SKOOSH and DEADITE are. :thumbsup:

Cracking under the nodes on the main stem m8 yea?? Watched that video u posted so am ready to get crackin lol he was crackin branches.. we're cracking the main stem at this point?? Just a wee squeeze til u hear it crack/pop??

Cracking under the nodes on the main stem m8 yea?? Watched that video u posted so am ready to get crackin lol he was crackin branches.. we're cracking the main stem at this point?? Just a wee squeeze til u hear it crack/pop??
Mate - I leave giving my ladies a good beating, two cans of Stella and I am away, some of the really fast plants don’t like it, but the larger/slower ones lap it - if they snap a bit of plant tape and it is as good as gold the next day

I super cropped some slaughtered lamb last week, standing back to attention and I always find the abused branches maybe a day or two slower but have superior buds

a bit of bro/science there For you

The SL and Predator super cropped

image.jpg
image.jpg

Mate - I leave giving my ladies a good beating, two cans of Stella and I am away, some of the really fast plants don’t like it, but the larger/slower ones lap it - if they snap a bit of plant tape and it is as good as gold the next day

I super cropped some slaughtered lamb last week, standing back to attention and I always find the abused branches maybe a day or two slower but have superior buds

a bit of bro/science there For you

The SL and Predator super cropped

View attachment 1455167View attachment 1455168

2 cans of Stella has a lot to answer for brother. Thanks for the pointers :d5:

Back