Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Congrats on the win. Is it just me or was that game in slow motion. Talk about playing to PK's

Couldn't get the game over here.... would loved to have seen Chelsea lose the FA cup final AGAIN!
:crying:
I'd like to think that the mighty Hammers:haha: will beat City tonight to give you a chance for the quadruple.... but I can't see that happening somehow
:funny::laughcry:

Couldn't get the game over here.... would loved to have seen Chelsea lose the FA cup final AGAIN!
I'd like to think that the mighty Hammers:haha: will beat City tonight to give you a chance for the quadruple.... but I can't see that happening somehow

I ran around to 3 different places before I found someone with the game on. I was the only one watching. That game was lack luster at best. Both teams were playing for a tie. No heart and I don't think I can pick a man of the match from either side. Oh well.

SLamb/SLecter Sog day 27
20220515_185733.jpg
20220515_185726.jpg
20220515_185716.jpg
20220515_185712.jpg

So close m8.. at least youz took some points off them.. the dream lives on til the last game of the season.

SLamb/SLecter Sog day 28
20220516_210521.jpg
20220516_210513.jpg
20220516_210503.jpg

So defo need a defol now.. planning on schwazzing but would like to wait a other week for that really so I'll probably just keep on smoking here and do nothin till then lol wee jokes.. I'll get around to it shortly.. maybe :crying: bunged out.

View attachment 1459790View attachment 1459791View attachment 1459792

So defo need a defol now.. planning on schwazzing but would like to wait a other week for that really so I'll probably just keep on smoking here and do nothin till then lol wee jokes.. I'll get around to it shortly.. maybe :crying: bunged out.
Me and the missus just tried an early bud off the sunset Skunk I did and we are utterly farked :crying: took us by surprise a bit... I went down the coop and couldn't get my shit together at all... Took half an hour and I just came out with some mint poppets all confused lol

Back