Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Good call on the light mate.
The IRN SKY is a very uniform strain and if you top them I'm sure they will fill in nice . My grow with IRN SKY ( before cops robbed me ) we're on track to be a top 5 F1 strain. @Del boy has grown one out and was a beauty and I'm sure he topped his.
Buds were covered in frost and dense.
Keep it up mate , can't wait for more . . . . . :devil:

IRN... Nan approved......

giphy.gif
I just noticed this post .
Belter mate , so funny and true. All nans approve

The IRN SKY is a very uniform strain and if you top them I'm sure they will fill in nice . My grow with IRN SKY ( before cops robbed me ) we're on track to be a top 5 F1 strain. @Del boy has grown one out and was a beauty and I'm sure he topped his.
Hello yea i topped her and she loved it filled out very nice :thumbsup:

I'm gonna top after the 5th set of nodes m8.. aim is 1oz per 3L pot.. i think that's doable with 8/10 strong main branches.

So here's my problem now..
1000017719.jpg

1000017718.jpg

The Grape is getting inconvenient to the point that I may just pull her out for the greater good.. a look down the back..
1000017720.jpg

Don't think I can manage another 3 or so weeks of her in there.. and definately not if I want to keep the 4 every 14/18 days cycle going.

Mentioned to Mrs hope and she was gonna shoot me lol but I think I'm gonna have to do it. I have plenty more of the Grape strain beans there to run 4 of them in the cycle.. so I'm comforting myself with that.. and can't bring myself to do it yet.. but I'm pretty sure she's gonna get pulled.

Back