Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

IRN Sky 6 weeks old today.. Starting to fall in love with these wee ladies..

1000022047.jpg
1000022046.jpg
1000022049.jpg
1000022048.jpg

Tropicana cookies.. day 6.. bottom 1 in the pic has a wee wire support as she fell over..

1000022050.jpg

Did you top the one on the right?
All 3 topped m8. Topping everything for the foreseeable to try and keep heights all in check.. with having seedlings up to plants in flower I don't want to have to put the light too high above them and start propping pots up.. a dangerous pursuit lol so topping the lot.

Here's a wee question for all.. I may have asked before but such is the memory of the time served stoner.. why do I never see anyone growing Barney's Farm strains.. May have seen 1 or 2 on here.. in best part of 10 years.. but compared to the other well known breeders.. big concerns I mean.. DP for example.. no one seems to go for Barney's strains.. is there something I don't know lol I suppose while we're at it.. its very rare to see anyone growing Sweet Seeds any more either.. where they used to be quite popular. Strange.

Here's a wee question for all.. I may have asked before but such is the memory of the time served stoner.. why do I never see anyone growing Barney's Farm strains.. May have seen 1 or 2 on here.. in best part of 10 years.. but compared to the other well known breeders.. big concerns I mean.. DP for example.. no one seems to go for Barney's strains.. is there something I don't know lol I suppose while we're at it.. its very rare to see anyone growing Sweet Seeds any more either.. where they used to be quite popular. Strange.
I have tried b farm but I had poor germ rate with them so haven't bothered since might of been my fault but probably not and sweet seeds I have done several of theres they just wasn't for my liking poor taste and in general weak as piss
:thumbsup:

Heading off for a wee 5 day break to Spain a week tomorrow.. debating whether to pop the next 2 beans before I go or when I come back.. in other words I'm itchin to germinate another 2 seeds hahaha.. haven't even chosen what they'll be yet and I'm busting to get them in. Tropicana cookies is 9 days old today.. if I stick 2 in cubes Tuesday night they should be up and potted for me leaving.. hmmmmm.

Back