Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Toof Decay topped day 13
20210102_085345.jpg
20210102_085331.jpg

This is the last one of the 4 plant grow.. 5 days behind the others.. she came on as a late sub :jointman:topped today on day 13.

Pots now raised off the floor as well.

So heres a thing that just occurred to me.. my 4 plant grow all were topped at the 4th set about 5/6 days earlier than normal for me.. and.. the 4 shared only 150w from the wall for about the first week maybe 10 days before going under 400w actual.. the only thing they've had that my plants wouldn't usually have is this..
20210102_233155.jpg

I'm not saying its a magic potion but its the only change I've made to my feeding with these girls and they're moving faster than my plants usually do.. im gonna hit them with this again on day 21.

This stuff is so cheap its absolutely worth a go :d5:

So heres a thing that just occurred to me.. my 4 plant grow all were topped at the 4th set about 5/6 days earlier than normal for me.. and.. the 4 shared only 150w from the wall for about the first week maybe 10 days before going under 400w actual.. the only thing they've had that my plants wouldn't usually have is this..
View attachment 1271768

I'm not saying its a magic potion but its the only change I've made to my feeding with these girls and they're moving faster than my plants usually do.. im gonna hit them with this again on day 21.

This stuff is so cheap its absolutely worth a go :d5:
I've been looking at this range.. They do a soil too if I remember rightly? and a life cycle ammendment to revive your soil for the next grow. They look good mate, I'm interested to see how you get on with the cloth pots... Mine all went in the bin lol,

I've been looking at this range.. They do a soil too if I remember rightly? and a life cycle ammendment to revive your soil for the next grow. They look good mate, I'm interested to see how you get on with the cloth pots... Mine all went in the bin lol,

Too messy for ya m8?? I've been using them for ages. They do a few other products yea.. charge is the other one I've used.. it gets mixed into your soil.. think its like insect poop or something like that.. I reckon a with and without would side by side grow would be needed to compare properly but the biosys seems to have given these girls a little boost on its own. That 50g packet was about a tenner. I actually wanted to try Mammoth P but the price put me off lol its like a million quid a litre :yoinks:

Back