Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Chopped the bigger sticky fingers this morning.. on day 82.. she was showing amber so that'll do me..
20210307_103444.jpg
20210307_105805.jpg

I can tell from looking at what's there that this will be by far my biggest yielding plant ever. We'll get a proper dry weight right down to the last popcorn bud in a week or so.

Last edited:
Chopped the bigger sticky fingers this morning.. on day 82.. she was showing amber so that'll do me..
View attachment 1294226View attachment 1294227

I can tell frkm looking at what's there that this will e by far far biggest yielding plant I've. Well get a proper dry weight right down to the last popcorn bud in a week or so.
Some nice colas, which is good to me for 1 big reason:

EASY TO TRIM!

Otherwise I break mine up (never really that big tbh) and try to get rid of extra stems. I don't care about bag appeal lol

Some nice colas, which is good to me for 1 big reason:

EASY TO TRIM!

Otherwise I break mine up (never really that big tbh) and try to get rid of extra stems. I don't care about bag appeal lol

Took me about 2.5 hours to trim this girl m8.. didn't bother me as much as it usually does.. joint.. coffee.. few mellow tunes on.. easy like Sunday mornin :jointman:

Took me about 2.5 hours to trim this girl m8.. didn't bother me as much as it usually does.. joint.. coffee.. few mellow tunes on.. easy like Sunday mornin :jointman:
Noice... I love trimming.. Its the last connection I have with the things I nurtured.. Its kind of a ritual... Get it all set up.. Proper coffee, nice choons, ten minutes into the job I scrape the trimmers, roll up the resin n smoke it.... I don't remember much after that... I eat the entire contents of the fridge, briefly understand modern jazz and somehow it all gets done followed by a nice sleepy time :crying: :baked: :vibes:

this will be by far my biggest yielding plant ever.
I'm proud of you man, looking forward to seeing the numbers. Hopefully you have enough jars!!

What's your grow status atm bro?? There was a nasty rumour abound that you'd be back in the tent soon workin your magic
Bah, I'm having a bit of a mare at the moment... too embarrasing to post anything up yet ha ha!

Scrapped the idea of separate journals and putting this thread in hold.. couldn't betray the perp thread in the end.. and why update 2 threads when I can use 1 for everything :cooldance: so without further ado the next adventure begins..

Introducing 20twenty mendocino trizzlers 1 and 2 and bomb seeds thc bomb 1..

20210310_131855.jpg
20210310_131849.jpg
20210310_132522.jpg

and thc bomb 2.. almost with us..

20210310_132443.jpg

Back