Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

First in eyyyoooo :biggrin: they grew like a dream as soon as they bounced back from my 5 day abandonment to Lanzarote! Buds look and smell great as well.. Nice and solid even the tiny buds lower down have good density.. and of course done in 73 days.. she's ticked every box so far.. I'll let ya know how the smoke is soon as I get a crack at it.
Fantastic mate. Good to see both plants are similar in growth 🙌. Happy days my friend. I look forward to the smoke report lol 😆

The Rockwool blocks on blocks are not going well and already I can tell they won't be used next grow.. 4 pots of croutons or 1 block on a pot of croutons.. I'll fire some pics up shortly.. getting issues that I just don't get with the croutons. Potentially scrapping 2 of the block plants here.

So.. the 5 below.. 3 should be OK.. 2 I'm not so sure..
20240430_170621.jpg

Front left gorilla gas trying it's best to just curl up and die after getting almost unworkably leggy.. Sour D beside it, front right, should be OK..
20240430_170628.jpg
20240430_170636.jpg

Crystal meth also got way too leggy and looks very cabbagy up top.. not sure I can look at her for much longer..
20240430_170648.jpg
20240430_170653.jpg

The Sour D again below.. should be OK..
20240430_170702.jpg

the LSD x GDP below also looks like she'll make it granted she's very small..
20240430_170707.jpg

IRN Sky below should be OK..
20240430_170712.jpg

The tent at the minute..
20240430_170724.jpg

Those wee rockwool block plants are on day 18. Watering twice daily has broken me lol I will definitely be automating the feeding next grow.

So.. the 5 below.. 3 should be OK.. 2 I'm not so sure..
View attachment 1680105

Front left gorilla gas trying it's best to just curl up and die after getting almost unworkably leggy.. Sour D beside it, front right, should be OK..
View attachment 1680106View attachment 1680107

Crystal meth also got way too leggy and looks very cabbagy up top.. not sure I can look at her for much longer..
View attachment 1680108View attachment 1680109

The Sour D again below.. should be OK..
View attachment 1680110

the LSD x GDP below also looks like she'll make it granted she's very small..
View attachment 1680111

IRN Sky below should be OK..
View attachment 1680112

The tent at the minute..
View attachment 1680113
Those wee rockwool block plants are on day 18. Watering twice daily has broken me lol I will definitely be automating the feeding next grow.
I was feeding mine 4 x times daily in those blocks at around day 20. The EC I was feeding is about 1 up till day 15 then going up to 1.3 for the rest of the grow. Are you using RO, a few of mine went pale until I added a little cal/mg in the form of molasses. Next grow I'm straight onto GHP Maxi Grow as this has some cal/mg to help with that in initial vegging. The others are looking good though.

That's a shame mate the Crystal Meth is one of my favourites for a nice clean high. I had a runt that went on to produce a couple of ounces so it might be worth topping and letting her run regardless... 🤔

Last edited:
I was feeding mine 4 x times daily in those blocks at around day 20. The EC I was feeding is about 1 up till day 15 then going up to 1.3 for the rest of the grow. Are you using RO, a few of mine went pale until I added a little cal/mg in the form of molasses. Next grow I'm straight onto GHP Maxi Grow as this has some cal/mg to help with that in initial vegging. The others are looking good though.

Thanks m8. I'm ae EC of around 1 now and I've been adding a wee nip of calmag but still having difficulty keeping them happy. The 2 bubblegums in croutons on the other hand are a picture of health.. not a brown spot in sight!

That's a shame mate the Crystal Meth is one of my favourites for a nice clean high. I had a runt that went on to produce a couple of ounces so it might be worth topping and letting her run regardless... 🤔

Yea I hate scrapping plants so we'll see how I feel in a few days about them. They're just into the tent under more light a day or 2 ago so I won't perform any executions just yet.

Yea I hate scrapping plants so we'll see how I feel in a few days about them. They're just into the tent under more light a day or 2 ago so I won't perform any executions just yet.
It's never good but space is always at a premium, hopefully they all pick up under the lights... 🤞

@420Forever some E variety Vitamins! My YouTube algorithm likes to splash this in with my other algorithmic selections…
It is late so this is my good evening and good night post today. Ill catch some of ya 2mara
:smokeout: :sleeping:

all good....buuuuut, i think u got it in the wrong thread sumhow :rofl: :doh: jus sayin....:rolleyes2: ppp

Back