I was wondering with the kit,and mine being SS,if a Ti tip could be ordered for it?? Maybe a question for @Hopper Labs ??

I would think that could be a possibility? I'll message them and let them know we're receiving the vapes and that we're coming up with questions. I have several myself!

Like what the little extension metal piece is that they included? You figure that out yet?

I would think that could be a possibility? I'll message them and let them know we're receiving the vapes and that we're coming up with questions. I have several myself!

Like what the little extension metal piece is that they included? You figure that out yet?
I figure its an alternate mouthpiece,it threads on and has the screen,it must be the iron lung piece..ill try it when i get home from work

@BII said the only way to charge is in the unit per the manual.i skimmed thru it last night before my first sesh..

I'm googling some stuff that seems to indicate otherwise. I have a charger here rated for 3.7V I used for the batt boxes I use with my sub-ohm tanks, I might give it a shot. If I blow up a battery and disfigure myself, I'm going to make you all call me Darkman and see if NBC will pick me up for a late night TV series.

I'm googling some stuff that seems to indicate otherwise. I have a charger here rated for 3.7V I used for the batt boxes I use with my sub-ohm tanks, I might give it a shot. If I blow up a battery and disfigure myself, I'm going to make you all call me Darkman and see if NBC will pick me up for a late night TV series.
Wasnt his partner called Hashman..we have a hit show right there!! Fighting normalcy and sobriety backed by the AFN Justice League :rofl:

Wasnt his partner called Hashman..we have a hit show right there!! Fighting normalcy and sobriety backed by the AFN Justice League :rofl:

Hobbes-turned-Darkman and Hashman rule the night! Citizens of the world, rejoice for your heroes and protectors are here!

"What are you super powers Hobbes-turned-Darkman?"

"Ignoring the warning labels on recharging my portable vaporizer batteries!"

Hey @Son of Hobbes hows your testing going?? Are you getting about 6 good draws and changing or you using lower heat and getting more draws??

Lower heat definitely gives more draws. I've tested it on the lowest and highest. They both seem to work well but the hottest you can obviously taste it cooking it more (more noticeable vape-ash smell too.) I wouldn't recommend hitting this thing without the silicone tip on though, even on the lowest setting I could see burning your lips on it if you didn't have the tip. Or real small, short draws at least.

Back