Those interested in a Grasshopper vape should be aware that prices will go up at the end of this month, in a few days, by how much I don't know.

Thanks, We will be sending the units out to testers shortly! Let us know any questions you might have and we will do our best to get back to you quickly. Feel free to contact our support team directly for a quick answer. support@grasshoppervape.com.
I love what your doing, your product looks awesome. I have been watching for about 2 years or so. Everytime I looked you guys were were backordered. That tells me that what I had been reading was on point. Hopefully some day I can grab one. Till then I will live vicariously through others lol. Keep pushing the limits, that benefits all of us!

Still waiting for my SS case Trevor...any updates mate?:hookah:
I don't need a 'Thai dye' version (have 3 plain ones already!) :pass:

I'm not part of any test group, but i did purchase one of the pens. Love it! Everything that has been said in other threads/posts about stealth and convenience is true. A lot of engineering design went into the production of this wonderful device. Thank you Hopper Labs, I'm a grateful man.

Swapped out my SS case(+ £27.50) for a SS and a Tn pfe. Caroline got it sorted within an hour of my request:thumbsup:. Nice work HL :cheers::toke::frog:

Back