Live Stoners How many watts?

Reaction score
Low budget grow. Led + cfl. Grow space maybe 5ft×5ft. Old bathroom, shower space converted to grow room in basement. Pics will be uploaded. I want to fit maybe 8 small growing plants maybe 4 dark devil + 4 THC Bomb. I have about 200w in LED so far, and I want to have about 400w in cfl. Is that like not doable? Do I have to have all wattage in LED or can I supply it with CFL as well? I only want the plants growing in 3 gallon buckets, getting no taller than 2ft. Help, obviously a first timer but I'm not a complete idiot lol.

Alot of growers use mixed lights. I see lots of lst in your future. If you get a journal gowing, I would be more than happy to follow along and help, when I can.

peace

Man, I would do what I could to purchase a cheap LED if you have to. There are some on ebay for < $150 for a lot of light. If your footprint of the grow area is 5 X 5 you will want a LOT more light in there. With what your planning to have, I wouldn't make it larger than 3 X 3.

Thx guys I'm basically just starting out I would love more feedback. Does LST make it grow out wide? I would love to stress train but don't wanna take up all the space with a couple plants

Thx guys I'm basically just starting out I would love more feedback. Does LST make it grow out wide? I would love to stress train but don't wanna take up all the space with a couple plants
The reason I mentioned lst, is because of your 2' clearance. Yes, lst=wider plants. Also, an even canopy will help alot, as cfl light won't penetrate very low. Meaning, underdeveloped buds on the bottom of plants. Personally, I would do 6 plants, lst. As mentioned, more light would be nice but, what you have is doable.

Thx for the input. Another thing, you know any autos that grow basically into one main cola with little to no side branches ? I'm definitely investing in a canopy or tent in closure for the specified grow area. I kind of wanted to have CFLs hanging all around the plants high and low while the led gives off the main lighting. I'm going to post pics of the space so you can give me an idea of what you would do with a budget.

20160930_154517.jpg
20160930_154306.jpg

The reason I mentioned lst, is because of your 2' clearance. Yes, lst=wider plants. Also, an even canopy will help alot, as cfl light won't penetrate very low. Meaning, underdeveloped buds on the bottom of plants. Personally, I would do 6 plants, lst. As mentioned, more light would be nice but, what you have is doable.
Thx for the input. Another thing, you know any autos that grow basically into one main cola with little to no side branches ? I'm definitely investing in a canopy or tent in closure for the specified grow area. I kind of wanted to have CFLs hanging all around the plantshigh and low while the led gives off themain lighting. I'm going to post pics of the space so you can give me an idea of what you would do with a budget.

Thx for the input. Another thing, you know any autos that grow basically into one main cola with little to no side branches ? I'm definitely investing in a canopy or tent in closure for the specified grow area. I kind of wanted to have CFLs hanging all around the plantshigh and low while the led gives off themain lighting. I'm going to post pics of the space so you can give me an idea of what you would do with a budget.

@DragonBlood I am growing a @FastBuds Crystal Meth plant that pretty much grows a huge central cola with some but not much side branching.

Back