Indoor HPG auto yeti cbd.

Great! NL CBD went into a CD case atop a LED a couple hours ago. May get the others going too, but space issues.
Stone was very generous with freebies. Did you grow the Iderbeere? Probably spelled it wrong.
No not yet. Maybe later in 2019. First part of the year I’ve got some plans. After that some more cbd I got to play with.

No not yet. Maybe later in 2019. First part of the year I’ve got some plans. After that some more cbd I got to play with.
Yes, need to start planning also but my focus will be on CBD strains mostly . Just started a GWK, Forgotten Cookies and have CDLC at 26days. The jars a full currently but the holidays may deplete them,

Yeah. I have the three cbd girls left. Then I’ll be doing dinafem quick critical+ vs. auto critical+ 2.0. And testing anvil by FullDuplex once they’ve all established their size if there is any room I’ll start a cbd strain. I have some new ones to test out. They all sound very good.

This will be the last full plant pic and the only real good one since she’s been in full flower. She will be chopped I just need to find room to Hang her. Good problem to have all my drying spots r full. And I have two others that need to be chopped. I think she will yield ok her buds r tight and covered in frost all the way down to the bottom . Very oily also will probably press very well.
DD09F779-16B3-4F7A-8837-61DE00EC3103.jpeg

This girl has been chopped and is hanging whole. After three days or so due to lower humidity I’ll pull off all her fans then ill let hang a couple more days then a trim and hang till little branches snap. Then into jars and I’m sure some will be enjoyed. Again only top buds r gonna be jarred the rest will be processed into edibles and rosin.

Back