Indoor HPG ist looking for some seed tester

Just did a fresh germ test on the CBD WW fems, and looks like still 100% 10/10.

I will start getting these out beginning of this week. Those of you who can start these straight away will get them this week. Rest will be forthcoming.

Peace
I won’t have space @StickMan for 5-6 weeks. I would love to try em but please send them on to those who can run them straight away. I’m finishing the CBD Blackstone, OAxBT , Alf5x CBD Haze and Anvil ...in the 4x2..., Full House.

I won’t have space @StickMan for 5-6 weeks. I would love to try em but please send them on to those who can run them straight away. I’m finishing the CBD Blackstone, OAxBT , Alf5x CBD Haze and Anvil ...in the 4x2..., Full House.
Thanks for the reminder my friend!

Really looking forward to seeing those/that Alf5x CBD Haze!
@FullDuplex's Alf#5 is an incredible strain in itself.

Peace

Just did a fresh germ test on the CBD WW fems, and looks like still 100% 10/10.

I will start getting these out beginning of this week. Those of you who can start these straight away will get them this week. Rest will be forthcoming.

Peace
Awesome dirts ready, got 2- 5 gal of my usual ready and waiting.

Yes, you @MissUniverse ....and I will have to look to see who is also able to start asap.
But should get these out Tuesday.
I will let you all know when i post.

Thanks everyone!

Peace
I’m gonna get myself crowded again but I’ll drop one with the others but I have some I trust they’ll pop no problem like the others have. @Ripper likes a variety

Back