Indoor HPG ist looking for some seed tester

Man that WWcbdhaze seed was enormous and I think it’ll be up tomorrow morning. Been getting them up in a round 3 days straight from fridge to coco no soak these things wanna grow. On a bad note a monster attacked a bunch of my beauties they’ll all pull through but may be seriously affected. Luckily none of the attacked were HPG babies but some very fine meds non the less. I almost ruptured every vein and artery in my body with extreme rage lol whatya gonna move forward and hope all goes as best as possible from here. That said I have a feeling this is gonna be my biggest gal yet just had that feeling when I was grabbing the one seed that grabbed my attention. There was another rather large seed in the bag so we may be lucky and have some monster WW’s here.

Man that WWcbdhaze seed was enormous and I think it’ll be up tomorrow morning. Been getting them up in a round 3 days straight from fridge to coco no soak these things wanna grow. On a bad note a monster attacked a bunch of my beauties they’ll all pull through but may be seriously affected. Luckily none of the attacked were HPG babies but some very fine meds non the less. I almost ruptured every vein and artery in my body with extreme rage lol whatya gonna move forward and hope all goes as best as possible from here. That said I have a feeling this is gonna be my biggest gal yet just had that feeling when I was grabbing the one seed that grabbed my attention. There was another rather large seed in the bag so we may be lucky and have some monster WW’s here.
Monster? Do tell!! BTW, Did you find NL CBD with rather high THC and low CBD? All good as I love NL and it’s great Indica.

Monster? Do tell!! BTW, Did you find NL CBD with rather high THC and low CBD? All good as I love NL and it’s great Indica.
They all get ya high I’ll say that. Indica heavy NL is my go to at night helps me relax more then most. Well the BLKMRRR took the worst of it I think. Bent her clean over pinched stalk I have her medically repaired for now fingers crossed as I want to run my last two together and clone two or three branches of each and hit one or two with sts then hit the other clones with the female pollen. I think it’ll survive I gave her a foliar and sprayed the injury my eyes can’t see if she split open or just pinched when she bent over.

Once some more testers land I think we r gonna see more of the same strong seeds. @StickMan where did the WW come from in this cross. Is it a xxl widow. Can we expect big ladies in the 80-85 day range.

They all get ya high I’ll say that. Indica heavy NL is my go to at night helps me relax more then most. Well the BLKMRRR took the worst of it I think. Bent her clean over pinched stalk I have her medically repaired for now fingers crossed as I want to run my last two together and clone two or three branches of each and hit one or two with sts then hit the other clones with the female pollen. I think it’ll survive I gave her a foliar and sprayed the injury my eyes can’t see if she split open or just pinched when she bent over.
Sorry for your troubles @Mizzo81 . Strong genetics and pretty robust plants in my experience with Magic’s gear. Fingers crossed!
Yes, they will all get ya high for sure. The Yeti contains more CBD I think. I went on the assumption that NL CBD would be lower in THC when I sampled, fired up twice my usual and it laid me out... lol... serves me right! Back at it tonight.

Sorry for your troubles @Mizzo81 . Strong genetics and pretty robust plants in my experience with Magic’s gear. Fingers crossed!
Yes, they will all get ya high for sure. The Yeti contains more CBD I think. I went on the assumption that NL CBD would be lower in THC when I sampled, fired up twice my usual and it laid me out... lol... serves me right! Back at it tonight.
That’s perfect. What u were looking for a nice night indica. The smell and taste is so classic I gave a little to a friend he took one hit his eyes wide open said just like we used to get. We got a lot of NL for a while. Yeah I agree my yeti seems to be the most cbd but that’s just how I feel. It’s a great wake up clears my head and literally wakes me up. Lemony zesty smooth yet sharp in the taste with the citrus. I can’t wait for this WW. First one I did I got a weird pheno that never grew more then a 3 fingered leaf rudi?? I don’t remember if it was djnafem or dp.

That’s perfect. What u were looking for a nice night indica. The smell and taste is so classic I gave a little to a friend he took one hit his eyes wide open said just like we used to get. We got a lot of NL for a while. Yeah I agree my yeti seems to be the most cbd but that’s just how I feel. It’s a great wake up clears my head and literally wakes me up. Lemony zesty smooth yet sharp in the taste with the citrus. I can’t wait for this WW. First one I did I got a weird pheno that never grew more then a 3 fingered leaf rudi?? I don’t remember if it was djnafem or dp.
WW used to be my tent filler strain. I would pack in 8 at a time and use it for extractions budder/tincture. It’s about 30percent Sativa , so less couch-lock than NL and heavier Indicas. I’m now a 20 percent or less for a night time strain.
WW, combined with the CBD Haze might turn out to be a more daytime or early evening strain.
You are so right about the NL CBD. It’s great for evening. Super relaxing.

One of my testers will be dropped Monday or Tuesday depending on arrival. Gonna switch it up a bit and run it with a bit more space than my plants normally have. Will be the wwcbd.
Now, nl cbd you guys all so lovingly flaunt in my face... jealous!!!

&miss
One of my testers will be dropped Monday or Tuesday depending on arrival. Gonna switch it up a bit and run it with a bit more space than my plants normally have. Will be the wwcbd.
Now, nl cbd you guys all so lovingly flaunt in my face... jealous!!!
@MissUniverse , Not flaunting, just appreciative of @StickMan ’s and @tobe ’s efforts to bring us a gentler more med oriented experience that many of us desire. NL CBD is a great strain, not exactly low THC in the plant that I grew out, almost a classic NL feel to it ... with a little haze and CBD feel. Really excellent.

Back