Strain: HubbaBubbaHaze

Did it autoflower?: Yep

Soil/hydro: Light mix, Plagron

Nutes:
BioGrow, BioBloom, BioHeaven

Light (kind and schedule): Platinum P300/P250 20/4

From seed to harvest date: Can't recall, around day 85 I believe

Dry Yield: Lot's

High/Effect Duration: Lovely, Pure clarity and focus. I barely even notice I am high, just ploughing through anything that gets thrown at me. I'm like a gobi desert mouthed machine. I have a little smoke at work, and my boss can barely believe the work rate i run at. Churning out job after job. It's insane. I only really remember this kind of focus from herb when I was at school, but this is really up there. So focus, clarity, it does relax later, after maybe 2 hours, but it doesn't take much to get back to that tunnel vision. Really amazing herb

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL: ***** Big fat golf ball buds, that were surprisingly dense, took on a little cure colour. Trics galore.

THE GROWTH: ***** Top notch, can't fault her. Huge plant, buds everywhere, took the training and nute regime like a champ, never missed a beat, easiest grow of my life. Beware, you might want to defoliate.....a lot, I was removing handulls of leaves every day, she was like a machine. Measured a meter high, and I trained her, the main stem was 1 meter 40cm, so a big girl.

THE SMELL: Sweet, bubblegum. Not much else to say here, I'd like to try and elaborate a bit more, but this is it for me, sweet bubblegum, it's fucking beautiful. No earth, no ozone, no lemon, just sickly sweet bubblegum. I'll say it again, it's fucking beautiful, really

THE TASTE: Smooth, and hazy. This for me is what makes this one stand out. From the smell of the buds, you'd expect a sweet taste....well. It's haze. That typical, spicey, slightly floral, lemony taste you'd ascociate with a good amnesia haze or siler haze. God nows how they've done that. You should have seen the smile on my face when I lit my first joinT of HubbaHaze, and got that Hazey taste, my mind was flown straight down memory lane, and I was back in Rotterdam, smoking Amnesia by the bucket load. Coupled with the high, this is insane herb, one of the greats actually, my favourite my a country mile, it's really turned my head to the sativa auto world

THE HIGH
: If you've got stuff to do, and you ain't motivated, give this a go, you'll have your house cleaned, the Mrs serviced, grass cut in the garden, cleanest kitchen you've ever had, but make sure there is a glass of water on hand, this stuff zaps moisture from your mouth like a gob full of digestives

img_5531-jpg.1026762

img_5550-jpg.1030475

img_5600-jpg.1035037

img_5634-jpg.1054856

Mad breeding, great starting gentics, great final product, beware the cotton mouth, and beware the high level of activity, your spouse may well come to expect it of you all the time :biggrin:

Cheers @mephisto

SeedBank : Mephisto

Strain: HubbaBubbaHaze

Did it autoflower?: Yep

Soil/hydro: Light mix, Plagron

Nutes:
BioGrow, BioBloom, BioHeaven

Light (kind and schedule): Platinum P300/P250 20/4

From seed to harvest date: Can't recall, around day 85 I believe

Dry Yield: Lot's

High/Effect Duration: Lovely, Pure clarity and focus. I barely even notice I am high, just ploughing through anything that gets thrown at me. I'm like a gobi desert mouthed machine. I have a little smoke at work, and my boss can barely believe the work rate i run at. Churning out job after job. It's insane. I only really remember this kind of focus from herb when I was at school, but this is really up there. So focus, clarity, it does relax later, after maybe 2 hours, but it doesn't take much to get back to that tunnel vision. Really amazing herb

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL: ***** Big fat golf ball buds, that were surprisingly dense, took on a little cure colour. Trics galore.

THE GROWTH: ***** Top notch, can't fault her. Huge plant, buds everywhere, took the training and nute regime like a champ, never missed a beat, easiest grow of my life. Beware, you might want to defoliate.....a lot, I was removing handulls of leaves every day, she was like a machine. Measured a meter high, and I trained her, the main stem was 1 meter 40cm, so a big girl.

THE SMELL: Sweet, bubblegum. Not much else to say here, I'd like to try and elaborate a bit more, but this is it for me, sweet bubblegum, it's fucking beautiful. No earth, no ozone, no lemon, just sickly sweet bubblegum. I'll say it again, it's fucking beautiful, really

THE TASTE: Smooth, and hazy. This for me is what makes this one stand out. From the smell of the buds, you'd expect a sweet taste....well. It's haze. That typical, spicey, slightly floral, lemony taste you'd ascociate with a good amnesia haze or siler haze. God nows how they've done that. You should have seen the smile on my face when I lit my first joinT of HubbaHaze, and got that Hazey taste, my mind was flown straight down memory lane, and I was back in Rotterdam, smoking Amnesia by the bucket load. Coupled with the high, this is insane herb, one of the greats actually, my favourite my a country mile, it's really turned my head to the sativa auto world

THE HIGH
: If you've got stuff to do, and you ain't motivated, give this a go, you'll have your house cleaned, the Mrs serviced, grass cut in the garden, cleanest kitchen you've ever had, but make sure there is a glass of water on hand, this stuff zaps moisture from your mouth like a gob full of digestives

img_5531-jpg.1026762

img_5550-jpg.1030475

img_5600-jpg.1035037

img_5634-jpg.1054856

Mad breeding, great starting gentics, great final product, beware the cotton mouth, and beware the high level of activity, your spouse may well come to expect it of you all the time :biggrin:

Cheers @mephisto

:thanks: for this report .. beautiful work you‘ve done! Excited to read about the other new strains.

An outstanding review as always! I really feel like I get a great sense of what makes each strain unique from your reviews.

Wow. So I’ll be having my spouse-to-be (it’s happening soon!) just gonna have her read this little review and I feel fairly confident I’ll be told to order this as soon as it’s available :d5:

Thats a fucking smoke report. Great job both the plant and the updates through to the smoke report

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

:headbang: Excellent SR @Ribbzzy -- you have set the hook deep on me for this one! I agree the plant is a fun mix of mini-Haze structure but tight ball nuggies of her BBG heritage... love the thick glaze of fine trich's too, more Haziness there.... You've grown many fine girlies, raved about most, but this one mate seems to have taken the prize! :woohoo1:... her dried buds are fab', :drool:
Interesting on the aromatics, that the BBG dominates the aroma, but the smoke releases the Hazey elements... this is one I'd pay $$ for getting a full terp' profile test on :thumbsup:....
I do love me some zippy trippy smoke! :coffee: :dizzy: :woody:<-- that's the honey-do/do-your honey list meter pointing at the next task- :crying:..... brilliant Ribbzzy :clapper::clapper::clapper: and thanks for doing the SR too mate, much appreciated! :thanks:.... I'ma get may slaps in while I can, rep' is going away in the new software upgrade.....:slap:

100% in agreement. Had it with me as I rolled around the west half of the country. Good out and about get shit done weed. Great weed for watching miles of middle America roll by.

:headbang: Excellent SR @Ribbzzy -- you have set the hook deep on me for this one! I agree the plant is a fun mix of mini-Haze structure but tight ball nuggies of her BBG heritage... love the thick glaze of fine trich's too, more Haziness there.... You've grown many fine girlies, raved about most, but this one mate seems to have taken the prize! :woohoo1:... her dried buds are fab', :drool:
Interesting on the aromatics, that the BBG dominates the aroma, but the smoke releases the Hazey elements... this is one I'd pay $$ for getting a full terp' profile test on :thumbsup:....
I do love me some zippy trippy smoke! :coffee: :dizzy: :woody:<-- that's the honey-do/do-your honey list meter pointing at the next task- :crying:..... brilliant Ribbzzy :clapper::clapper::clapper: and thanks for doing the SR too mate, much appreciated! :thanks:.... I'ma get may slaps in while I can, rep' is going away in the new software upgrade.....:slap:
Cheers, my pleasure.
I think next indoor run, I'll run her in a 20 liter pot, see how big she can get
She really has pushed the bar for me, set a new standard on Autoflower plants.
Mephisto showing why they are the best Autoflower seed boutique yet again

Edit* thanks for the slap

100% in agreement. Had it with me as I rolled around the west half of the country. Good out and about get shit done weed. Great weed for watching miles of middle America roll by.
One of the greats. A firm favourite in my little smoking circle too. Though it did send an occasional smoker into a sweaty, pale, sick mess, when he over indulged, but the seasoned smokers love it

Back