Indoor Humboldt Seed Company- Caramel Cream Auto

12 weeks 1 day. About a week til chop. Some huge frosty wonderful smelling colas. I could harvest them now but other plants are drying in my dry tent. I cant wait to see what these ladies produce once dried. Ita gonna be a dope harvest!!! Pun intended... :pass:
20220519_101026.jpg
20220519_101035.jpg
20220519_101108.jpg
20220519_101119.jpg

Final pics. 5 Caramel Cream Autos finished and chopped at 13 weeks and 4 days last night. I noticed some nanners on some buds so im hoping they came late and didnt make any seeds. I would suggest chopping these ladies at 11 to 12 weeks. I had other plants drying so that wasnt an option for me this run. These buds are stacked nicely and smell delicious and super frosty. Its gonna be a very nice heavy harvest!!!! I definetely recommend others to grow this strain. She was a unicorn among a 10 thousand plant pheno hunt in California led by Humboldy Seed Company in 2019. Only 1 percent of the best phenos made it to the final breeding projects. Its breeders like this who mame our community and world a better place.
20220528_202341.jpg
20220528_202333.jpg
20220528_202321.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice work my friend! How much grow dots do you add per gallon of soil? I usually run 3 gallon pots and really wanna try this.

Also wonderful strain I gotta grab some seeds now for sure!

Very nice work my friend! How much grow dots do you add per gallon of soil? I usually run 3 gallon pots and really wanna try this.

Also wonderful strain I gotta grab some seeds now for sure!
Thank you. I used one small pack per 3 gal fabric pot (75 grams of grow dots)

Watch this to learn more about grow dots from Scotty the creator of Recharge and Grow Dots, check it out here on the dude grows show. I love there shows. Passes time at work and there knowledgable dudes who make me laugh.

I used biobizz light mix soil I found on amazon a year ago and it works really good for me since ive tried it for nice plants in 3 gal pots. Growing 12 plant runs at a time in my 8x4 tent. Im legal to have 12 so I keep it legal as im a father and husband. Cant risk going to jail on my family. Or else id go balls to the wall if i were single with no kids. bahaha

Last edited:
Just trimmed the fan leaves off today. I cut big branches into smaller branches and into paper bags for sweating before the cure which will be in grove bags. I will get a dry weight of each plant after the sweat and trim. Smoking a dried bud now from the smallest plant in my bong and im nice and toasty!!! I feel great in my head and body. Taste good but fresh still so I cant wait to see what the cure brings. Smells really gassy to me at this point. Smells different than when she was fresh but I dig the strong terps coming off her. Will be updating again soon with weight.

Back