Indoor Humboldt Seed Company- Caramel Cream Auto

DankDoctor420

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Cheese Quake
Good day growers. I will be growing and showcasing 6 Caramel Cream Autos from the legendary breeders at Humboldt Seed Company. I will be keeping is super simple by just adding a newer product called Grow Dots which is made by the same dude who makes Recharge. I'll be watering with tap water start to finish.

For this grow I will be using:
-8'x4' Vivosun Grow Tent
-3 gallon fabric grow bags
-Biobizz Light Mix Soil
-Grow Dots for Nutrients
-Real Growers Recharge for bennies
-4 Auto Cobs and a 1000 watt Wills Led

PXL_20220215_202856480.jpg

I put some plant markers in the pots this morning. Gave a little Recharge with my watering to keep the top soil nice and moist. 74 degrees Fahrenheit and 60 percent humidity in the grow tent currently. Any day now and we should start seeing beans above ground. I always plant seeds right in the soil. I've screwed up seeds in the paper towel method cuz they dry up too quickly so I plant directly in the soil and always have success with this method.
16451149606992968662156086354749.jpg

Last edited:
I put some plant markers in the pots this morning. Gave a little Recharge with my watering to keep the top soil nice and moist. 74 degrees Fahrenheit and 60 percent humidity in the grow tent currently. Any day now and we should start seeing beans above ground. I always plant seeds right in the soil. I've screwed up seeds in the paper towel method cuz they dry up too quickly so I plant directly in the soil and always have success with this method. View attachment 1421282
It is better to use Recharge late in the grow when the pot needs Recharging.

5 out of 6 seeds popped. Not sure what happened to the 6th but she didn't sprout so I planted a Sour Diesel Auto in her place.
PXL_20220223_221453132.jpg

Here is a link for anyone if your interested in checking out the strain info or if your interested growing it yourself. Happy growing farmers

Back