I have made some cs..just have a few questions

rshackleferd

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
ok here is the scoop, I have made some cs "colloidal silver" but i am not sure when to apply, where to apply, and how often. A few people on here said twice a day but only when the lights are off? I can only spray once a day because the lights are on 18/6 schedule. Some say spray the whole plant down some say just a few branches :no:....Need some help with this

ok here is the scoop, I have made some cs "colloidal silver" but i am not sure when to apply, where to apply, and how often. A few people on here said twice a day but only when the lights are off? I can only spray once a day because the lights are on 18/6 schedule. Some say spray the whole plant down some say just a few branches :no:....Need some help with this

what lights are you useing ? if they are not hid then spray when lights are on

anything else is personal choice , there are a couple/few threads on the subject that will answer any and all questions you have

i believe cres is working on joining all the needed info for c.s and sts and making one sticky post

best of luck and peace :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks bob, yes i have been reading around and found some good solid info..the last sticky on cs didnt answer all the questions i had, im sure cres will do a good job..need to delete this post

Back