Indoor If you could only pick 1.......

Reaction score
If you could only run 1 strain, from 1 breeder, & it has to be a auto... What would it be & why? I need some suggestions.. I either want super crazy couch lock or crazy hyper head high... I, cool with either extreme. Come on experienced growers. Where do I begin

needs no introducton
IMG_2838.JPG

:pighug:

Auto Brooklyn sunrise dutch passion. It is one of the heaviest strains for me to date. It is a state of the art auto by one of the longest lasting seed companies chances of it going anywhere are next to none. There is a lot of ones that are right there to but Dutch passion ABS is for me.

Auto Brooklyn sunrise dutch passion. It is one of the heaviest strains for me to date. It is a state of the art auto by one of the longest lasting seed companies chances of it going anywhere are next to none. There is a lot of ones that are right there to but Dutch passion ABS is for me.

Thanks you good Sir. That is exactly the type of answer I was hoping to get. I've been really intrigued by their auto daiquiri lime strain.

sorry did you not recognize him thats Walter White.i heartily recommend any strain that has a walter or a white in the name as chances are it came from
IMG_3062.JPG

and ofcourse a cuppa tea
not an experinced grower more eejit.

sorry did you not recognize him thats Walter White.i heartily recommend any strain that has a walter or a white in the name as chances are it came from
View attachment 806011
and ofcourse a cuppa tea
not an experinced grower more eejit.
Haha my bad man. Apparently I was having a brain fart... been at Buffalo Wild Wings eating a killing some pitchers.

A rather potent indica is Afghan Kush Ryder from World of Seeds. I've grown it a few times and have one just about ready to harvest. You will enjoy this strain.

Back