Indoor JaxsoNL5’s UBG - Mephisto vs Twenty20 Mendocino

@WildBill - thank you for the rep pts and challenging me to do the fresh frozen 🙏 I had a good chuckle at Tic Tac Temple too 😂 one of life’s happy little accidents LOL!

I like fresh froze simply for less plant material getting into the end product with the same time of processing.
This was the major advantage I saw, I’ve read fresh frozen trades off improved quality for less yield and that’s 💯 but the same processing time, and not waiting 2-3 months for material to dry and cure is a huge plus for fresh frozen 👍

@WildBill - thank you for the rep pts and challenging me to do the fresh frozen 🙏 I had a good chuckle at Tic Tac Temple too 😂 one of life’s happy little accidents LOL!

This was the major advantage I saw, I’ve read fresh frozen trades off improved quality for less yield and that’s 💯 but the same processing time, and not waiting 2-3 months for material to dry and cure is a huge plus for fresh frozen 👍
Yields? Maybe in 'squishale or hashible' material. I shake for quality. I have plenty, but I'm not wasteful! I count my total yield in meds. All that dry ice has valuable meds left in there. I recover all of that in coconut oil. That oil gets infused many times. It is some VERY powerful meds.
It's bit me in the ass several times.....getting the dose a little strong.:eyebrows:
:woohoo::crying:

Day 87 - Harvest - Skywalker x CDLC
Day 87 and we’ve reached the finish of this grow cycle. This one is reeking, stunk up the room when I took her out the tent. Guess my tent’s carbon filter is working at least LOL!

Mephisto Genetics - Skywalker x Crème de la Chem (CDLC)
Cycle Time: 87 days seed to harvest

Before turning lights on to cut her down

A0B798E3-34DF-440D-8952-F36708B0221E.jpeg

And she’s ready

360ABBF0-6725-45A3-BAC5-35C5EE666D0D.jpeg

631C91E7-05C0-443C-AE24-A3099400C2F2.jpeg

B12821F0-E05E-498E-9E79-2451585606E9.jpeg

The Dr wanted to get a pic with the main

F1B0885D-9644-4952-AC1D-401642ECFA0E.jpeg

The other branches

200C5315-A046-47DF-A8A8-6D71C7806051.jpeg

Consistent dense buds formed 🔥

411C13B3-3EDC-49D7-850A-0E1A452C8BA9.jpeg

And a sneak peak of the new baby (wifey’s choice!), new thread coming soon…

15B373B6-6B73-4945-B14E-F16233E5CDB9.jpeg

Thanks for stopping by growmies, I’ll update dry weights once both are ready and in Grove bags. No wet weights taken. Special thanks to @stan_mephisto and Co. for this awesome freebie and dropping in throughout ✌️💚🪴

Got that Creme De La Chem fade at the end and chunked up a bunch!! Looks beautiful!!
Thank you again, @stan_mephisto 🙏 everything that CDLC touches turns to gold it seems, the fade was at constant temps (nighttime low 70s) so those CDLCs and her crosses are like peacocks trying to show off all their amazing colors 🔥 Stardawg and TK seem to do magical things in crosses from my observations 🤷‍♂️

I’m hella stoked to see the aromas off these two though, both were rank in their own ways and “Sky Crème” stunk up the entire room with a straight funky nose when I pulled her to chop…so she should be loud AF in the Grove bags.

@N/A-Greengo - i’m not worthy of your reps :bow: many thanks, growmigo! I really admire your grows and the way you capture each plant 🙌
Thanks for the kind words Amigro. You do great work my friend, I thoroughly enjoy checking out your grows and your photos !

:d5:

Last edited:
Final Weigh-In - Triks F6
Final weigh-in update for @Twenty20 Adam’s choice Triks F6 autoflower.

Yield dry: 57.62 grams (2.03 oz)
Dry sift from Trim Bin: 0.52 grams
Yield trim: ~1/2 oz

I also processed some lowers frozen overnight that gave (on previous page):
0.27 grams 73-119 um hash
~0.25 grams 25-72 um hash that I messed with and pressed with a hair straightener.

Out of the 57 grams total yield I bagged 17 grams as “premiums”. These were mostly the tops…some had nice red-orange tones with some speckles of purple, having dense medium-sized buds.

2B158D29-540C-4F47-8496-C82824BA7386.jpeg

F421A258-26B2-4383-888D-34088402B187.jpeg

And the remaining 40 grams of smaller to mid-sized buds with mostly green coloration. Structure was a little less dense than the premiums, but nothing airy or loose in the structure.

0403EB34-030B-47FE-8C4D-64E9263DB75F.jpeg

I had trimmed up some lower stuffs and jarred it to test, burping the last week and sampled some yesterday. Not sure if it is from letting her amber up a bit, but the high lifted me up for about 5 minutes and then felt like I had two hands putting pressure on my brain locking me in my seat 🤯 No aroma or flavor yet, tester so far is too immature but if Trizzlers was any indicator then I’m anxiously waiting for this batch of Triks to cure 🔥

Going to combine the trim from Triks and Sky Crème, cure two months, and combine those with some Romulan x Gluey trim from my Brothers Grimm run that will be 6 months cured at that point. That will be my first mixed-strain wash and hoping for enough quality hash for a Temple ball pressing 🟤

Final Weigh In - Skywalker x Crème de la Chem
Final weigh-in update for @stan_mephisto choice Skywalker x CDLC autoflower (currently only available as a freebie when in rotation).

Yield dry: 65.40 grams (2.31 oz)
Dry sift from Trim Bin: 0.62 grams
Yield trim: ~1/2 oz

Got a little over an ounce of premium tops bagged separately, each nug except the small top left-middle is an 1/8 or more 🪨 Once Meph releases a coffee mug it’ll be harvest mug shots abound!

4DED7462-7777-4F8B-9BC8-827D15161D35.jpeg

Flash to see the flavor crystals! Golf ball is overexposed AF LOL!

4640605E-418D-46E1-9CDE-3F8DB6EB17E0.jpeg

And the smalls, which i’ll take over the low tier dispo stuff I could afford before growing.

DED269C3-9699-49FA-B41E-C0834DFFE5D2.jpeg

And the kief from the trim bin, it’s like beach sand 🏝

56E22B96-31B0-4983-A7C3-5AA566F1D7D7.jpeg

Still need time for the aromas and flavors to develop, she’ll get at least 3 months before opening the first bag. The high from the tester has been amazing though for being immature, complete body and mind relaxation.

I’m really high on this one (full pun intended LOL) great plant structure (limbs strong as bull) ✅ bud size and density on point ✅ beginner friendly (albeit Triks was a little more easy going) ✅ awesome colors without being able to drop temps (Triks was a looker too to be fair in the same conditions) ✅

I’ve got 6 more of these gems and am going to grab a pack of CDLC too. I’m itching to try my first breeding project so I’m thinking later this year i’ll start a long journey of finding a mate for a photo-to-auto conversion. It’ll take at least a decade of fun to get near completion with my limited space - and even when I get to run my legal limit. I’ve got some Devil’s Pie fem seeds (Georgia Pie x Devil Driver) from a Tiki Madman/Raw collab that i’ll start with 😈 maybe the canna gods will smile upon me and I get a 💎 to play with Skywalker x CDLC (and/or CDLC) 🔥

Back