Indoor JaxsoNL5’s UBG - Mephisto vs Twenty20 Mendocino

bout to get those triks seeds on order, been looking into twent420 grows they all look good to me.
Do eeeeet!!! They haven’t done me wrong yet, even in a Solo cup. They’ve all been easy going and beginner friendly. Whiskey Zulu was my first grow next to an autoflower by a reputable breeder, but the plants overall and finished flower were no contest.

F9A6EAAC-E3E8-4048-A81B-A0C19C9DDDBE.jpeg

Twenty20 sells direct now? No way! I love that. Being able to support them directly is great.
Yes they do my friend 🥳 Plus free shipping on all orders 👍 most banks i’ve used the shipping tacks on $7-10 on top of the pack price…that’s up to half the difference in price between Twenty20’s 3 seed ($40) and 6 seed ($60) autoflower packs!

Do eeeeet!!! They haven’t done me wrong yet, even in a Solo cup. They’ve all been easy going and beginner friendly. Whiskey Zulu was my first grow next to an autoflower by a reputable breeder, but the plants overall and finished flower were no contest.

View attachment 1597142
triks and glue sniffer im thinkign idk

triks and glue sniffer im thinkign idk
Can’t really go wrong! Just heads up the Glue Sniffer auto is called Muchacha now, unless you want the photoperiod 👍 One i’m surprised AF about that there’s not more journals of is Ave of the Giants photoperiod…uses Aficionado Mendocino’s Testarossa (Zkittlez cross) with their Sour StrawburieD 🤤

Day 84 - Even Later Flower - Skywalker x CDLC
Day 84
Finally getting a touch of amber, which ironically is the color of her energy (big ups if you get that 🤓). Giving a few more days, then chippity chop to clear and clean the tent ⛺
BE4E54A1-64A2-49E6-B768-78C55316E96E.jpeg

05119F77-3B54-4F26-A4A2-3E4A7F956CED.jpeg

Her main cola

DB9F0EE2-A3EF-40FE-A141-CABCE21A6F82.jpeg

Birdseye w/ flash of aforementioned main cola

ECD7B231-66C4-4773-AE07-159C338A11A7.jpeg

As zoomed in as me old iPhone would allow

680A2D10-5E70-49F7-A2DB-5C6D2253423B.jpeg

We’re almost at the end of this Breeder Growdown. I stopped keeping score as both girls showed out in their own ways, only way to know the real winner will be smoke tests with fam but that’s months away 😩

I think you did them both a good showing. Really neck and neck start to finish. The smoke is going to be the "art show" aspect isn't it? How to judge how it is to you, which is a very personal experience. That said....

Bang up job. Killer grow. Well done!

I think you did them both a good showing. Really neck and neck start to finish. The smoke is going to be the "art show" aspect isn't it? How to judge how it is to you, which is a very personal experience. That said....

Bang up job. Killer grow. Well done!
Thanks for the rep pts and kind words growmie! 🙏 🙌
:pass:

To me the smoke and high experience is the show fo sho! Looks are great for forum pics LOL, but i’m sifting for gems that produce amazing flower for my needs and those around me 💎

Let’s put a bow on this one, good amount of amber and she’s just busting out…one of their original offerings that has been selected (this came from the F6 gen) and bred to the highest level of magic by Twenty20 Mendocino (@Twenty20 Adam & team) - Triks F6 autoflower

When I released the support her main fell over, that’s her in front (bottom of pic) 👀

View attachment 1597039

View attachment 1597040

The most photogenic colas

View attachment 1597041

View attachment 1597043

View attachment 1597042

She stacks pretty consistent…2 L bottle and 13” pot riser for height reference. An experienced grower with the right setup could get at least 6-8 of these colas per plant.

View attachment 1597044

And her sister

View attachment 1597045

One last pic of how chunky the main was, she was heavy AF

View attachment 1597046

All the lowers that didn’t make the cut, gave a rough trim of all non-triched out leaf matter, and into Grove bags in the freezer overnight. Going to try my first attempt at fresh frozen like @WildBill suggested 👍

View attachment 1597048

While trimming I got a instant aroma of old school handball from elementary school and orange grove, took me back for minute 😂

When I run her again she’ll get the space she needs to branch out, likely some trellising to support the weight through flower. Also trimming up the first 4-5 nodes on each branch to focus the energy into those beautiful tops.

Another stellar autoflower from Twenty20 in the books 🔥🔥🔥

So all those lowers from the Triks harvest (page 9) that were frozen overnight went through my full mesh Bubble Dude Bags (220 work bag, 120, 73, 25 um bags) with ice water.

Before topping another layer of ice and water

D75C206B-3398-419E-926C-7376C4EA1EFD.jpeg

First time running fresh frozen and I don’t think i’m leveled up enough to pull it off LOL 🤷‍♂ Live and Learn.

Only the 73 and 25 um bags yielded, the 120 had almost nothing to recover. For the first time I froze the ice hash chunks overnight and ran the chunks through a metal strainer/sifter. Freezing helped prep the 73 um material (having up to 119 um material) that broke up beautifully and is the most blonde hash i’ve made yet in texture and appearance. Side note, very fitting the quarter year 2020 aligned with a Land Stewardship design. Twenty20 & Co. be land stewards of Mendo County ✌️🪴

F2BE3BF3-6230-467D-9C2B-11E39708AB82.jpeg

Better lighting and good depiction of her true colors (shining through)

CA2F8C8F-A208-4305-AA9B-31B4AAF6F7A3.jpeg

The 25 um bag material was like paste, kept sticking to my gloves and the strainer, only a
little bit sifted well. Tried re-freezing but no matter how cold it was still sticky AF…so I said F this! 🤬

1C7CFBC3-ED6F-4167-B1C1-9EFF63DCEAD0.jpeg

Fold up some parchment paper to make a pouch

5EA2C559-6ED7-4F65-ACB3-21305E44E14D.jpeg

Took the wife’s old unused hair straightener that only has one heat mode…DEVIL’S INFERNO. Put a double folded piece of parchment to protect the pouch and pressed for 30 seconds. STICKY ICKY translucent mess, likely screwed all the terps from the pressing temp. The sticky mess on the parchment rolled up onto itself real nice like and had the texture of a gooey Temple ball, so I rolled it up and it elongated on me. It’s pretty much the exact size of a large Tic Tac mint, so I kept it like that and now it exists as my Triks Tic Tac Temple…thingy.

2F5FF545-48E8-46F4-8D36-94B116E3FC43.jpeg

It was 61 grams (wet weight) of less developed buds going in, still higher quality than the trim and leaves I’m working with. I’m giving the hash time to dry fully before taking weights, but estimates:
Temple will tip about 0.25 grams on the scale maximum.
73-119 um hash is prolly around 0.3-0.4 grams.

Last edited:
Back