Is it really as simple as it looks?

The shipping time is making me puke this time around.. I am fine paying 2x the price, shipping extreme fee causing havoc, but i am not okay with waiting forever with tracking being stuck in Luxemborg for over an week...

I buy other things from america and none has been this slow when paying super duper extra for priority mail...

The shipping time is making me puke this time around.. I am fine paying 2x the price, shipping extreme fee causing havoc, but i am not okay with waiting forever with tracking being stuck in Luxemborg for over an week...

I buy other things from america and none has been this slow when paying super duper extra for priority mail...
I experience the same when ordering stuff from the EU as it sits in New York for a week or two until customs finally clears it. :shrug:

Hopefully this year we can get a warehouse setup in UK, things are in the works but kind of happens slowly since there is a lot of paperwork and logistics involved. So hopefully we will have warehouse in UK (which will cover all of EU custom zone also), and also Canada to help reduce the shipping time delays because of customs.

Thanks for the update! :D I really think the shippingprice is worth it still on top of product, i would even dare to say more.. But dont listen to that please. xD We pay 15euro plus for one liter liquid fertilizer over here, but we need to buy 6-9-10 bottles of stuff to get a total package deal.(pretty costy adding up)
Smoking some 2 day old harvest blackberry right now, 2nd half, its the strongest stuff i have smoked, tho way to wet still ... Does good nutes make weed stronger to or what the heck? xD
Is there any risk if they open the nutes and maybe sound the terror alarm or something, or am i just abit to stoned right now? XD Crossing fingers for one or two bud explosion feeds on my 2 gsc and northern light before they get flushed out and hanged.

I’ve got a quick question for anyone who’s willing to answer. I switched to MC/BE/SC at early to mid flower. I just wanted them to finish strong after almost killing them with my other nutes. I figured that I only had a couple of weeks - maybe three before harvest.

I was fawning over my plants this evening and I noticed something that stopped me mid thought. At first I didn’t know what I was looking at. Then I consulted my cannabis plant anatomy diagram. What it was is that the calyxes in all of the lower nodes down the main stem have started swelling. New buds are forming!

Here’s a picture:

282FC073-12E5-48C4-AE60-7DD0EEF2BE8D.jpeg

Is it normal with Mega Crop to see additional buds forming so late In the game? I’m on Day 54 today. I was expecting this strain to finish around 70 days and it’s playing like it may go 100. AND, if these are new buds forming AND they happen to fill in, I’m going to have one gigantic cola from the top of the pot to the top of the plant.

I am at once filled with awe and wonder and amazement. I am struggling to find the words to express my feelings at seeing this.

Last edited:
I always used Bud Explosion in flower, but not sure it's needed...I checked out the PPM target range for P-K, and found the following:

Element: Target Range
N 100 -250 ppm
P 30 - 70 ppm
K 100 - 300 ppm

MC (1 part) @4 grams a gallon
N 129.03 ppm
P 98.06 ppm
K 232.26 ppm

MC (1 part) @5 grams a gallon
N 161.29 ppm
P 122.58 ppm
K 290.32 ppm