Is it really as simple as it looks?

This is what I’m talking about. That’s the exact same issue that I had with my previous grow and the same issue I’m having now. exact. same. issue. And is always starts shortly after flowering starts.

I’ve tried cutting the base nutrients, increasing base nutrients, cutting Cal/Mag, increasing Cal/Mag, adding a PK source and dimming my light. Right now, I’ve dimmed my light again, flushing my problem plant, and giving a weaker dose for a couple of days. I’m just sick of jumping back and forth through hoops to deal with a problem caused by a damn fertilizer line. This is why I asked if MC was as simple as it looked. I’m glad that I keep getting reinforcement from the good folks at AFN.

Thank you to everyone who’s responded. I truly appreciate it.

This is what I’m talking about. That’s the exact same issue that I had with my previous grow and the same issue I’m having now. exact. same. issue. And is always starts shortly after flowering starts.

I’ve tried cutting the base nutrients, increasing base nutrients, cutting Cal/Mag, increasing Cal/Mag, adding a PK source and dimming my light. Right now, I’ve dimmed my light again, flushing my problem plant, and giving a weaker dose for a couple of days. I’m just sick of jumping back and forth through hoops to deal with a problem caused by a damn fertilizer line. This is why I asked if MC was as simple as it looked. I’m glad that I keep getting reinforcement from the good folks at AFN.

Thank you to everyone who’s responded. I truly appreciate it.

My order has been placed. Hopefully it will do the trick. Thanks again everyone.

Amen brother! I was doing the exact same dance!!
Like I said I am still anxious/paranoid and watching these girls every day for the rust to set in, but so far no hoops to jump thru yet. Good luck :cheers:

Well, I see many of you are getting good results. I am not, my White widow just keeps getting bigger. I have given it 2 feeding of AN sensi bloom and looks like it's starting to switch now. Green crack looks maybe like something going on but we will see. I think she maybe done. Cbd crack looks ok, but is getting blocked out now by my WW. I got another few grows worth of MC so will try again with Mephisto. Was great for veg, but why are they having trouble switching. This is my 6th grow and never had this issue. I cut back from 5g to 3g after 2nd week of flower after seeing a few do so. If nothing else will use for veg.

Ok. I’m a complete and total noob. I’ll be the first to admit that. Im only a hobby grower who’s been growing for less than a year. I’ve been using AN for all of my grows so far, and every single time I’ve grown with them, I have to put a little more of these two things in and take this one thing out. I have to run to the store and pick up a bottle of another thing to prevent the problem I had last grow. I end up with some gnarly looking plants that look like they’ve been through a war zone. Every. Single. Time. The AN nutrients give my plants toxicity for one thing. Deficiencies of others. It’s got me hopping back and forth usually starting at first signs of flower.

I’ve been reading through the posts here and to say that I’m impressed with the results that Mega Crop gives is an understatement. But is it really as easy as it looks? Since it uses chelating agents, do I have to pH up and down? Is it really just scoop mix and go? No nasty precipitates in my mix? Really?
Yes, Ph down, Yes, use two inches of warm water in your mix jug at first and everything dissolves almost instantly, and Yes.

Well, I see many of you are getting good results. I am not, my White widow just keeps getting bigger. I have given it 2 feeding of AN sensi bloom and looks like it's starting to switch now. Green crack looks maybe like something going on but we will see. I think she maybe done. Cbd crack looks ok, but is getting blocked out now by my WW. I got another few grows worth of MC so will try again with Mephisto. Was great for veg, but why are they having trouble switching. This is my 6th grow and never had this issue. I cut back from 5g to 3g after 2nd week of flower after seeing a few do so. If nothing else will use for veg.
There is always the possibility that it doesn’t auto and you need to flip the lights to 12/12 to get her to go. It’s not the nutrients that make a plant flower, they only assist in the process.

I have to ph up so I would say test and adjust accordingly.
Very true. I have hard water, So without ph, my water sits a little under 8. With only MC, it'll drop to 6.75-6.8. With the pk boost, it'll drop to 6.1 and stay between 6.1 and 6.53.

Back