Reaction score
I'm about 60 days (roughly 8 weeks) into my grow w/ Northern lights x 1 and Blueberry x2. Was wondering if these ladies looked healthy?
They're growing in FFOF with supplemental Tiger bloom nutes (during flower only) and at 1/2 the recommended dose.

Additional question: Do I water with nutes every watering? I was told to follow the Fox farm directions and they say to water with nutes every other watering. Would it be okay to water it with nutes every watering till around week 9?
20210210_100217.jpg20210210_100146.jpg20210210_100206.jpg20210210_100231.jpg

Your plants are looking good to me!.. leaf tips are showing a little sign of nute burn so maybe it'd be wise to follow the directions given?.. its not something I've used, so can't help anymore, plenty do use it so will be able to guide you in the right direction!.. jus dropped in, prematurely!,to see what is said... :goodluck:

Your plants are looking good to me!.. leaf tips are showing a little sign of nute burn so maybe it'd be wise to follow the directions given?.. its not something I've used, so can't help anymore, plenty do use it so will be able to guide you in the right direction!.. jus dropped in, prematurely!,to see what is said... :goodluck:
Anything helps! I've been tracking the amount of nutes i've put in and generally I use around 5ml/ gal but recently have been playing with 10ml/gal and it's showing signs of nute burns. So I'm gonna just drop it back down to 5ml/gal cause they seemed okay with that. I'm just concerned about the grow times cause my first grow had buds around 70 days but these ARE different strains. So hopefully they bud out soon. haha.

Yeah no point force feeding them! It'll do more harm than good... Northern lights is notoriously long in finishing!.. a bit of patience and you'll be weighed down with fat buds!.. ATB...

Yeah no point force feeding them! It'll do more harm than good... Northern lights is notoriously long in finishing!.. a bit of patience and you'll be weighed down with fat buds!.. ATB...
This is what I needed to hear. I was looking at ILGM and it says it takes 8 weeks so I was a little taken back when I didn't see buds yet. But it's fine, not all plants are the same I guess! Thanks man!

I'm about 60 days (roughly 8 weeks) into my grow w/ Northern lights x 1 and Blueberry x2. Was wondering if these ladies looked healthy?
They're growing in FFOF with supplemental Tiger bloom nutes (during flower only) and at 1/2 the recommended dose.

Additional question: Do I water with nutes every watering? I was told to follow the Fox farm directions and they say to water with nutes every other watering. Would it be okay to water it with nutes every watering till around week 9?
View attachment 1285590View attachment 1285591View attachment 1285592View attachment 1285593
No need to "feed" with every watering. If you want to do that, that's what hydro is.. Soil is food for the plant.. The plants are already showing signs of over feeding and maybe even light stress,.. I would get a ppm meter and feed at 500ppms or so. The most common schedule for soil is feed-water-water-feed.

All the advice so far is good advice, but if those were my plants I'd consider them "fed," and give water only through harvest unless they really seem to be fading out too quickly. Once you get tip burn in FFOF, you can usually finish autos on plain water.

Back