Fast Buds Is this the biggest Chemdawg ever?

Bro it's all good I take everything with a grain of salt anyway. We're good now my Growmie. Thanks for the intricate response and the data to back it up. I am just a lil to lazy to do that sort of stuff. But I really enjoy your posts and comments. Cheers 420
Thank you. I appreciate that.

It's been a couple of weeks since I posted on here. The She is doing OK. Going to be a huge harvest. She has been extremely hungry and thirsty. It's been a hell of a time with the watering. She is drinking over a gallon a day. I had no choice but to switch her back to Grow nutes. She didn't seem to mind.I needed the rest of my bloom for my other flowering girls that are almost done. The Smaller Chemdawg made some amazing looking colas. I hope her big sister looks the same way.
16634222608547817234477535419805.jpg

It's been a couple of weeks since I posted on here. The She is doing OK. Going to be a huge harvest. She has been extremely hungry and thirsty. It's been a hell of a time with the watering. She is drinking over a gallon a day. I had no choice but to switch her back to Grow nutes. She didn't seem to mind.I needed the rest of my bloom for my other flowering girls that are almost done. The Smaller Chemdawg made some amazing looking colas. I hope her big sister looks the same way.
View attachment 1515042
Holy tree :d5:

Sheesh she's a biggun. Happy growing m8

So I got some bad news. She has a phosphorus deficiency and I can't get it to turn around. She is also extremely close to my led. I really can't do anything about the light it is as high as it will go. She still looks relatively good but the spots are not going away. Is this a major problem? She is still trucking along.
IMG_20220921_122950741.jpg
IMG_20220921_122938202.jpg

I chopped the beast a little more than a week ago. She yielded 15.6 ounces. Just under a pound. Some of the lower buds I had to trash because after drying it I noticed some pm and it was too late to do a bud wash so I trashed about an ounce smh. But the bud is pretty good. Surprisingly she is more potent and more tasty than her lil sis that yielded 180 grams.
IMG_20221020_160557452.jpg

might wanna get that tested for pm if you found some on the plant..
nice haul

might wanna get that tested for pm if you found some on the plant..
nice haul
How would I do that? I don't have money to send it to a lab. Man I wish I washed the buds smh. I have looked at alot of the buds with a loop and all I saw was shiny trichomes. To be honest IDK if it was pm or mold that particular branch was dead or dying and I didn't realize it because it was in the back corner and I had the plant anchored to the corner tent pole so I couldn't get to it. The buds these white spots that looked like white powder caked on them. I didn't see any of that on the other branches. I will look on my tablet and see if I have some pictures.

Last edited:
So this girl is 60 days old and she is 5 feet tall. I can't get her to stop stretching. Also she is so bushy I can't even tell that I defoliated. So is this the largest Fastbuds Chemdawg ever? Growing in Coco feeding DynaGro Grow and bloom. 3 gallon pots. 4x4 tent Hlg 600Rspec
View attachment 1505526

That's a pretty plant, healthy, but unfortunately that's not a Chemdawg. Not doubting you whatsoever, I believe Chemdawg is what you (thought you) planted, I believe you!!! But I grew the original Chemdawg back in the 2000's and it never stretched like that. It was always a compact plant that finished fairly quickly! Lost my grow logs but want to say I remembered about 60 days to finish as a photoperiod. I'm afraid what youre experiencing is a slow flowering pheno from Fast Buds.
I've been a fan of theirs for years, but it seems they recently have concentrated much more on pumping out strains with classic names that sound good, but no stability whatsoever from seed to seed. That breaks my heart - I'd love another Chemdawg strain.
Just like their Gorilla Glue; I've grown it five times looking for another pheno like the first time I grew it. Everytime has been different - too leafy, poor quality buds with no frost, two runt plants that looked like bonsai cannabis / didnt produce, one didnt even germinate.

On the plus side, your plant definitely is in bloom, it's just that at 60 days it should be much further along. Reducing light cycle won't help you; let it ride & you will probably get a very good yield. Let's cross our fingers & hope it's a very good yield of very good weed. Just not Chemdawg.

More info for @Son of Hobbes 's thread on breeder stability.

Back