Fast Buds Is this the biggest Chemdawg ever?

DoobieGrows

Growing the Good Shit since 2022
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Fastbuds Chemdawg
So this girl is 60 days old and she is 5 feet tall. I can't get her to stop stretching. Also she is so bushy I can't even tell that I defoliated. So is this the largest Fastbuds Chemdawg ever? Growing in Coco feeding DynaGro Grow and bloom. 3 gallon pots. 4x4 tent Hlg 600Rspec
16613545717859147110350033948881.jpg

I wish that was in my tent. :eyebrows: Should easily hit around 1lb. My last two were half that size and ended up with 8oz and 10oz respectively. If you notice she just isn't flowering, you may need to switch lights to 12/12. GL! :peace:

I wish that was in my tent. :eyebrows: Should easily hit around 1lb. My last two were half that size and ended up with 8oz and 10oz respectively. If you notice she just isn't flowering, you may need to switch lights to 12/12. GL! :peace:
Thanks my friend ,She was planted 3 weeks after all the other's in my tent. I thought she was just behind the others since she was planted later. I hope I don't have to induce flowering.

Ya, you should be good then. Some stretch more than others in the first few weeks of flower. So she should start budding up soon. Be sure to post an update in a couple of weeks to see how she's getting along. :pop:

Ya, you should be good then. Some stretch more than others in the first few weeks of flower. So she should start budding up soon. Be sure to post an update in a couple of weeks to see how she's getting along. :pop:
Will do my friend. She has white pistils so she is in pre flower I guess. This is my first grow. And I am happy with the results so far. But the smoke report will have the final verdict

On my Panama photo I had to go 11/13 to get it to bloom.
What ppfd do you run your autos at? I can't seem to find the sweet spot with my light. I have a hlg 600Rspec. Got it in 30% any higher and the start to taco a lil bit. And for some reason the Lower buds have more color to them than the top buds. It's only at 450 ppfd.

What ppfd do you run your autos at? I can't seem to find the sweet spot with my light. I have a hlg 600Rspec. Got it in 30% any higher and the start to taco a lil bit. And for some reason the Lower buds have more color to them than the top buds. It's only at 450 ppfd.
Instead of looking at PPFD, look at DLI. Since autoflowers run at 18/6 or 20/4, you'll need less PPFD compared to photos running at 12/12. Most DLI recommendations are between 25-45 (ramping up in flower, and cutting back near the end, say last 2-4 weeks). Some cultivars can handle up to 60 DLI, but if you start to see light stress (ie. yellowing on the top, tacoing, crispy edges, foxtailing) you'll want to dial the light back a bit. Also note, these numbers can be pushed further with CO2 and heavier feeding if you can seal your environment.

If you provide 45 mols to your cannabis plants, you're most likely not providing them with enough food to maximize yield. Cannabis has a light saturation point of 900µmols and research has demonstrated, repeatedly, that cannabis will thrive at that level in a non-CO2 enhanced environment (CO2 enhanced environments show increasing yield up to about 1500µmols).

An underlying assumption is that the other factors in the grow environment are "up to par" (pardon the pun). If that's the case, next stop 900µmols.

Seeing that you're using a Hlg 600Rspec, you might be able to use a lux meter to determine PPFD pretty accurately since HLG publishes a conversion factor for some of their lights. Check the HLG website. The table below illustrates how lux and PPFD correspond for a variety of light sources. The conversion factors are from HLG or from Apogee Instruments.

The Chilled Growcraft X3 "Full Cycle" light is the baseline because that's the light I use in flower. Set that aside. If you can match your HLG to one of the HLG's listed in the table, a lux meter will get you more than "close enough".

1661455416831.png

If you provide 45 mols to your cannabis plants, you're most likely not providing them with enough food to maximize yield. Cannabis has a light saturation point of 900µmols and research has demonstrated, repeatedly, that cannabis will thrive at that level in a non-CO2 enhanced environment (CO2 enhanced environments show increasing yield up to about 1500µmols).

An underlying assumption is that the other factors in the grow environment are "up to par" (pardon the pun). If that's the case, next stop 900µmols.

Seeing that you're using a Hlg 600Rspec, you might be able to use a lux meter to determine PPFD pretty accurately since HLG publishes a conversion factor for some of their lights. Check the HLG website. The table below illustrates how lux and PPFD correspond for a variety of light sources. The conversion factors are from HLG or from Apogee Instruments.

The Chilled Growcraft X3 "Full Cycle" light is the baseline because that's the light I use in flower. Set that aside. If you can match your HLG to one of the HLG's listed in the table, a lux meter will get you more than "close enough".

View attachment 1505986
Instead of looking at PPFD, look at DLI. Since autoflowers run at 18/6 or 20/4, you'll need less PPFD compared to photos running at 12/12. Most DLI recommendations are between 25-45 (ramping up in flower, and cutting back near the end, say last 2-4 weeks). Some cultivars can handle up to 60 DLI, but if you start to see light stress (ie. yellowing on the top, tacoing, crispy edges, foxtailing) you'll want to dial the light back a bit. Also note, these numbers can be pushed further with CO2 and heavier feeding if you can seal your environment.
I had the DLI at 35 smh. I thought since they are in the prime of there flowering that they needed more light. My buds aren't getting any bigger. So I lowered it to 25 DLI as per the PPFD app. I don't have a lux meter. Idk how accurate the app is to begin with. So I have been kinda doing it buy feel. Like if they look like they could take more light I would increase the intensity a little bit. Then if they started to look stressed I would back it off. Idk I'd I messed this grow up or not. Buds are tiny no colas at all. They only have 2 weeks left as per the breeders timeline.

Back