Sweet Seeds Jack 47 Smoke Report

Microwave

Qualified Live Stoner
Reaction score
SeedBank : Sweet Seeds

Strain: Jack 47

Did it autoflower?: Yes, around day 20 or so

Soil/hydro: Soil. FoxFarm Ocean Forest

Nutes: General Hydroponics line of nutes: FloraDuo A, FloraDuo B, Floralicious Plus, Liquid Koolbloom

Light (kind and schedule): 90w led ufo full spectrum grow light from ProSource Worldwide. Light schedule was 24/0.

From seedling to harvest date: 75 days

Dry Yield: 27g (one main branch broke during her 7th week due to my being a klutz, otherwise the yield would have been higher).

High/Effect Duration:

This is a seriously powerful and fun strain! Sativa dominant high that lasted about 2.5 hours. Lots of giggles and fun using this strain for the first hour, then we settled into a more relaxed high. My wife and I watched a Steve Martin movie while smoking this strain and we laughed much more than we usually would, and we're Steve Martin fans. A VERY uplifting and cerebral high!

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: *****

My buds became reddish while curing, which I wasn't expecting as they were green when harvested. The buds retained alot of moisture, kinda like a sponge even after a 90 day cure using 62% Boveda paks and a cvault. The buds look great in a bag, compact with alot of crystals on the buds.

THE GROWTH: *****

She didn't like nutes very much, so water and occasional nute feedings were fine.

THE SMELL: *****

Ammonia!

THE SMOKE: *****

A bit of a fruit taste upon exhale.

THE HIGH: ***** (really should be more than 5 stars!)

Again, fantastic cerebral high for the first hour then a chilled relaxation over the entire body. The high reminds me of the photo strain NYC Diesel, which is a very positive comparison imho.

THE TASTE: *****

Again, kinda fruity.

I don't have any photos of the plant as one of her main branches was broken. I won't get into the circumstances of how the branch was broken, but this made the yield a bit lower than it could have been. She wasn't a large plant, roughly 70 cm/2.2 feet high and 50 cm or a bit under 2 feet wide.

For medicinal purposes, I would think that this strain would be excellent to increase one's energy or for treating depression as we were certainly VERY happy while under the influence of Jack 47!

I've uploaded a photo of some of her buds.

All in all a wonderful social strain that will give users a rush of energy and laughter. Enjoy!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_7232.JPG
    IMG_7232.JPG
    123.7 KB · Views: 657
Last edited:
Btw, I've yet to come across a Sweet Seeds strain which I didn't like. I normally prefer indicas as I have stomach issues, but wifey likes sativas. For me, this strain is purely recreational as it is for my wife as well. Well done Sweet Seeds! :thanks:

Nice report, Microwave. My Jack 47 finished a couple of weeks ago - the dimensions and weight are almost exactly the same as yours (I too expected more, but she stunted early on and took two weeks to recover after a transplant). The effects are also very similar to what you posted.

Max rep for a quality report, bro. :slap: :pass:

Last edited:
Hey thanks for the excellent report!

Nice report, but the description of smell is lacking... much! :D I've grown 9 autoflowering strains, and Jack47 had the best smell of them all, other 8 can't even come close, I'm thinking to grow it again just for the smell, effect also the best of them all, but anyway, no matter what anyone says, autos just can't compete with superb photo strains and that's the fact (grail breeders Ace/Cannabiogen, Original Delicatessen etc.). About the smell, I couldn't even cure it properly because I had the need to open the jar many times a day, it is so addictive, most hard to describe the complex smell, never smelled something like that, it's unique, like some best apothecary scent, all I can say it's a drug, and anyone who could properly cure it is not normal...

PS: when the jar was empty, I continued to smell it till I inhalate it all lol :D

Nice report, but the description of smell is lacking... much! :D I've grown 9 autoflowering strains, and Jack47 had the best smell of them all, other 8 can't even come close, I'm thinking to grow it again just for the smell, effect also the best of them all, but anyway, no matter what anyone says, autos just can't compete with superb photo strains and that's the fact (grail breeders Ace/Cannabiogen, Original Delicatessen etc.). About the smell, I couldn't even cure it properly because I had the need to open the jar many times a day, it is so addictive, most hard to describe the complex smell, never smelled something like that, it's unique, like some best apothecary scent, all I can say it's a drug, and anyone who could properly cure it is not normal...

PS: when the jar was empty, I continued to smell it till I inhalate it all lol :D

That's sounds awesome!! Ive been back and forth a dozen times with one of my sweet seeds choices for outdoors and I think I have finally decided on the j47 fast version.

WTG

I grew out some Of the Parent Photo strain Jack 47, was big, never got to finish cuz stuff happened.

Glad you got some happiness out of it.

Kudos

:cheers:

Back