Grow Room jcloud's soil auto indoor grow # 1 - 2018

I found this new germination technique from an Amazon reviewer gardener was using to germinate succulent seeds. I figured why not try cannabis. I modified it a little bit instead of regular towels or napkins. I used this dish washing sponge towel material. Inside a petri dish it keeps humidity and still lets air flow through some. I set it on my T5 ballast stays warm. Got a crystal dwarf sprout just broke soil today. Temps are under control now after my russian fuel sprout died. It was my fault not controlling my temps.

20181118_154837.jpg
20181118_154912.jpg
20181118_155032.jpg

Time & Date: 11:02 A.M. 11-23-18 germination day 10, friday, November 23rd

Medium/mix: Fox farms ocean forest, 1 tspn azomite, 1 tspn dolomite lime, 1 tspn jobes organics all purpose, 1 tspn jobes organics tomato & veg, 1 tspn jobes organics bursting blooms to 4 half gallon pots

Fertilizer: just water

Feed Dosage: N/A

Foilar Feed dosage: N/A

Supplement Feed: N/A

Water Source: purified water

Sex: 100% regular or unfeminized

Breeder: Sensi Seeds, Short stuff seeds, Freedom of Seeds

Strain: crystal dwarf, ruderalis skunk, dr feelgood, and blue Himalaya

Light Spectrum: 6,500 Kelvin 4 bulbs

Light Schedule: timer broke idk

Hydro or Soil: soil

Container Volume: 1/2 gallon pots

Number of Plants: 4

Temperature/Humidity: highs - (77 F)(72%) lows - (72 F)(44%) current - (75 F)(57%)

PH: General Hydroponics PH kit liquid tester solution

PH Levels: unchecked

TDS/E.C.: N/A

TDS/E.C. Levels: unchecked

Additional info: I made a big mistake, while I was taking update pics. I accidentally tipped over my Dr feelgood pot. An made a huge mess , had hell looking for the sprout. Where it fell when I found it, im unsure if it took the 2 foot drop head first. No roots busted it's possible I most likely shocked it but it's potted up again. The roots looked really white I just feel so stupid an careless not paying attention to what I was doing. But it looks like it's going to be fine. May add some Dr Earth starter fertilizer to help it

Everything else is doing good waiting for blue himalaya to pop soil. Short stuff auto didn't pull threw. Got a nice tap root on the blue himalaya. Ruderalis Indica an skunk still doing nothing been over a week. Glad I popped extra seeds.

20181123_102634.jpg
20181123_103212.jpg
20181123_103142.jpg
20181123_103253.jpg
20181123_103227.jpg
20181123_103445.jpg
20181123_103422.jpg
20181123_103558.jpg
20181123_103531.jpg

20181123_160939.jpg

Last edited:
@archie gemmill good point, Im only growing for seeds anyway. Hoping the blue himalaya pops soil within a couple days. I found a LED grow light panel for $7.99. I couldn't believe my eyes its a 126 watter every other LED grow lights cost $60- $100. I grabbed 3 of them. The grow list never ends LOL. Got to wait a couple weeks for delivery

You might need a fan that's a bit more powerful even a small 5 inch intake. All my fans are system air around £70-80 but if you don't want a fan that will last year's there is now a really healthy competition between other vendors all brand new really low prices if you're just starting. Try sticking a piece of ducting (small)in an open circle vent then it will stay open when only one fan is used as an intake hole you can even stick the bottom of tights over intake hole as duct will hold and stop bugs getting in. Hopefully some of this will help. Mobudz.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

@Rollin_along Thanks yeah if you go to there website. There like super cool people. It's two guys working there. Im not affiliated with them or anything. I stumbled across there website from google. If you visit the site they'll offer customer service. But there's a really cool informative video. I don't advertise for them or anything. I can't provide a link. If it's o.k., with administrators. I can tell you the name of the site. If it's within the guidelines
What's the name were all dying to know please?

Yes they will have genectic traits from both parents, along with a variety of phenos. You can then selectively breed for traits you are looking for weeding out the traits you dont like. All these plants should be autoflowering plants though. Best of luck on your project, ill pull up a seat an be watching. What size pots will you be running the plants in?
You really are taking on allot have you ever done this it's slow and laborious and the kicker is NO WEED. It may take you a year to get the best possible phenos.!

That's true im hoping to get that gene pool opened up is much is possible. Reason because I only got 1 one seed each. To produce is many seeds is possible. Than I'll begin to start bottle necking for certain traits. Selecting for certain traits. One day plan on creating a banana kush auto. An strawberry kush auto. Because I got regular seeds of those awesome hard to find varieties now days.

I think im going to go with 3 inch pots. As im only growing for seeds. An trying to keep smell to a minimum if I can help it. And incase I get some photos to stunt them. The sensi seeds ruderalis skunk description said only 50% will be autos fingers crossed. But my short stuff automatic [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is supposed to be completely stable.
Banana Kush Auto & Strawberry cough auto are available now. I think the guy with the pc fans might be pulling your leg smell control never heard of that.

You might need a fan that's a bit more powerful even a small 5 inch intake. All my fans are system air around £70-80 but if you don't want a fan that will last year's there is now a really healthy competition between other vendors all brand new really low prices if you're just starting. Try sticking a piece of ducting (small)in an open circle vent then it will stay open when only one fan is used as an intake hole you can even stick the bottom of tights over intake hole as duct will hold and stop bugs getting in. Hopefully some of this will help. Mobudz.

I was able to find the proper size screen to keep bugs out. I wood glued it to an exhaust vent that deflects rain downward. There's pics of the whole process. In my ventilation thread.

The name of the product is flower filters. There only made for tiny grows. I didn't go through with buying it. That's waaay over priced your right. I just used my old inline fan to push air out. For intake its passive. Because im very limited to space. Was considering running a intake fan but hard to fit it in. My 2 by 2 tent

Banana kush and strawberry kush seeds regular? Nah it's pretty rare to find maybe some sites carry them idk. There's banana OG going around but I haven't saw banana kush

Back