Indoor Jingo grows zambeza white widow and supper silver haze

A little update today. My grow room temperatures have been a steady 78 degrees my humidity has crept up in the last week from 60% to 75%. Because of that I started the heat up in my lung room and I am now starting to move plants out in there and start to work there. That has brought my humidity down to 55% where I'm going to be pretty happy with it for a little while I have some plants heading into mid flower right now so I'm going to drop the humidity in two or three weeks.

So my white widow is now 28 inches above the pot and is still stretching. Here a few pictures. Looks to be in perfect health.

f388a7ff643ba1f074037d6dbf04c56f.jpg
dc62277d80dd0b3ce30d464470c544e9.jpg

A little midweek update on my white widow XL. I am now feeding one four and six ml per gallon of the GH Trio. That's grow micro and Bloom. I am also using liquid koolbloom and sm-90 at the rate of 2 mil per gallon.

Throughout most of my grow the temperatures have been 70 degrees Fahrenheit and 60% humidity. A couple weeks ago the humidity went up to 76 so I made a few changes and I brought it down to around 50 where I'm going to keep it for now.

6cb4054ff95206eabf5291c4fd9296af.jpg

750478f72a41e38259939edfb474af9c.jpg

So she now is 34 inches tall and showing me a real XL plant. I am watering twice a day now I might have to put her on auto water I've got a few like that.

Okay things are getting serious around here. I think this one is at 45 inches.

Somehow I forgot a picture, but I do have a video and this plant is one of my monsters. Watch for it 2nd plant on the left.

Current Diaries
Jingo grows zambeza white widow and supper silver haze
Jingo does Remo nutes, Dinafem white cheese and portal kracken.
Jingo grows Dinafem White Cheese, lumigrow pro 325, gh and remo nutes

Jingo's continuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.

Back