Photoperiod JM's Ladies Working Forward with my genetics (Autos and Light Sensitive Photos) projects

True... I am always torn on that... between the value of soaking... and the value of seed right in soil with microbes... as John Kempf describes, "The seed should be covered in on and in with the appropriate biology and trace mineral nutrition to take maximum advantage of genetics and REDUCE yield loss (platn vigor / health) as much as possible)"

Everyimte I come to this fork in recent years I choose soil with microbes... I have lost stuf a few times from that... not directly, but with things like fungus gnats etc.

Anyway... after my long winded shenanigans.. thanks for the well wishes! :)
Agreed on the ideal germ process. My soil level temps are never optimal. Works for me to give them a head start
at optimal temps, if not medium.
Let’s hope this warmer Feb. persists.

Agreed on the ideal germ process. My soil level temps are never optimal. Works for me to give them a head start
at optimal temps, if not medium.
Let’s hope this warmer Feb. persists.
I'm lovin the warm temps for me... worried about chilling units for plants and natural cycles a bit... but I'll take it without complaint regardless! :crying:

For the first time ever in my life, I have exact environmental controls for everything! lol
I am keeping the tent and soils at 78 F in daytime and it goes to about 65 at night humidity is kept between 39 and 55% for now (I can dial it tighter but don't need to right now and tend to run higher a bit for germination and soil moisture atm).
I have to say.. having a controlled environment within a controlled environment makes it REALLY nice! 10/10 highly recommend! lol :smokeit:

Well I did it...
I went "crazy al of special services"

ordered a 4x4 ac infinity tent for flowering....
and the controller 69, vent fan, carbon filter combo....

still eyeing lighting options but leaning towards a 1000 watt dimmable dual arc MH/HPS ballast

also eyeing a mars t3000 and the ac infinifty gear

not enough $$$ yet so i will continue windows shopping and weighing options and taming my light boner.. )
:woody: :haha::smokeit:

but... meantime... on the way...

Amazon product

Amazon product

My brother always said, "Go big or go home"
so here's to you bro! :pass:

On another note... C99 x Blueberry is up... only 1 of 2 seeds though :kitty:

SSH are both up.... doing well...

MOBS3... nothing yet but only 3 days in... so there's time
guess thats it for now.. maybe a few pics later..

Usually pretty good sales on grow stuff for 4/20 if you can hold out that long
Hmmm... don't think i can wait quite that long.. but that's ok... sales tend to influence my purchase and that usually is not good... lol
Thanks for the thought though!

Yep... I did it! :shooty:
ww cbd 2-12-2023 11-07-08 PM.png

Back