twenty20 Just ordered T20 strains

dissidentrocks

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Muchaca, Trizzlers and El Diablo.

I have zero experience with T20 but have been growing mostly photos for 4 years. Im embarrassed to say Ive been growing some very average autos and just now pulled my head out of my...

So my question is, in a 3 gallon pot of soil how tall are these strains gonna get?

Their website is chock full of info, just twenty20mendocino with a .com at the end :thumbsup:

@Twenty20 Adam is on here and is pretty responsive if you tag.

Obviously a lot of factors to consider, but from their page in 2 gallons you’d expect 3-5’ for Trizzlers, 4’+ for Muchacha, and El Diablo likely somewhere in that range…but it’s a little devil to figure out.

I grew Trizzlers in a Solo cup, and X-Factor and Whiskey Zulu (the mates in El Diablo). In 3-5 gallons Trizzlers and Whiskey Zulu could be grown (with LST) in a 2x2x4’ tent, X-Factor fit but would’ve benefited by having a 3x3’ footprint and extra height. I’ve seen some huge Muchachas if they have enough root space.

Their website is chock full of info, just twenty20mendocino with a .com at the end :thumbsup:

@Twenty20 Adam is on here and is pretty responsive if you tag.

Obviously a lot of factors to consider, but from their page in 2 gallons you’d expect 3-5’ for Trizzlers, 4’+ for Muchacha, and El Diablo likely somewhere in that range…but it’s a little devil to figure out.

I grew Trizzlers in a Solo cup, and X-Factor and Whiskey Zulu (the mates in El Diablo). In 3-5 gallons Trizzlers and Whiskey Zulu could be grown (with LST) in a 2x2x4’ tent, X-Factor fit but would’ve benefited by having a 3x3’ footprint and extra height. I’ve seen some huge Muchachas if they have enough root space.
Thanks for the quick reply. I looked over their site and I guess was just wondering how accurate the info is. Ive never grown a 5' anything in 2 gallons, so Im pretty excited. Also I was concerned about the size potential specifically of the Muchacha. Thanks for the info, very helpful

Thanks for the quick reply. I looked over their site and I guess was just wondering how accurate the info is. Ive never grown a 5' anything in 2 gallons, so Im pretty excited. Also I was concerned about the size potential specifically of the Muchacha. Thanks for the info, very helpful

Again just my opinion, and unfortunately looking through my posts I probably come off like some fucking fanboy, but my plants have been spot on with respect to their “first sign to flower”…i’m in less than ideal conditions so my plants are always a week or two past their seed-to-harvest window. If you have it dialed in then their info is likely dead on.

Muchacha can be a beast from what i’ve seen, I’m waiting to have at least a 3x3x6’ tent before I pop any of mine, or any more X-Factors.

Back