Killer kush auto topping and lst grow

Good day growers,hope ur all doing good.with great delight im back to journel again and as always show the true limits of autos,
So this grow i bought a 3+1 pack of sweetseeds killer kush autos.3 took so im happy ,so the setup.7x4 mylar tent.
Veg lights,
2 x viparspectra 450w each,full spec 12 band led panels running on just the veg setting.and also 1 x migro 100 cob. Light for flower 600 hps full spec.

1 x fan for breese for now.and 1 times exactactor fan in top scoop of tent sucking hot air out.

These young ladies are growing in 15 litre pots of biobizz lightmix. Start to finish.
Feed,advanced nutrients sensi grow and bloom some mollases.

So lets get some pics.so here is day 1 pic taken the 8th march
_20200326_203002.JPG

Then here we are on the 16th march,1 week old
_20200326_203142.JPG

Then here are today 26th of march ,18 days old very happy and healthy
_20200326_203324.JPG
_20200326_203351.JPG

All young ladies on there 4th node and have all just been topped today,day 18 of life.will wait 6 days now ,then begin lst.these girls look strong,all plants just had plain water so far no feed.so very promising indeed. Less is always best;)
_20200326_203407.JPG
_20200326_203422.JPG

Well thats all for now.and as always.happy growing every1;)

Last edited:
tagging along. Ready to see what you do with this gal. I almost pulled the trigger on her. I'm hoping you persuade me to get it lol. Grown their cream mandarine auto 3 times. Lovely stuff. 99 grams 110 and 119 off the 3. Good vibes your way
Welcome dude and cream mandarine is very nice.i grew mandarine xl autos ,huge yield off 3 plants.but this strain killer kush ,i got some test beans of killer kush last year.all turned out abit freaky.yield was below average. So i bought these girls to give the plant a second chance.see if these girls grow normal and true.always best to give a plant a second chance,diffrent phenos always play a part in the true size of the plant.and pheno always differs with every individual seed;)happy growing every1;)

Welcome dude and cream mandarine is very nice.i grew mandarine xl autos ,huge yield off 3 plants.but this strain killer kush ,i got some test beans of killer kush last year.all turned out abit freaky.yield was below average. So i bought these girls to give the plant a second chance.see if these girls grow normal and true.always best to give a plant a second chance,diffrent phenos always play a part in the true size of the plant.and pheno always differs with every individual seed;)happy growing every1;)
Do you know if it's the same batch of seeds or not?

I dont know was maybe just over a year ago.they may have recrossed made the genetic stronger.or i just got a bad pheno.either way these 3 plants will tell me ,but the smoke i did get of killer kush was amazing.thats why its also back in my tent.happy growing ;)

Good day growers,so here the auto lady i harvested today.grown same as these girls same set up .this plant is smokin gun auto,was topped then lst,d then supercropped 2 main colas.what a beauty;)
_20200328_171426.JPG
_20200328_171243.JPG
_20200328_171254.JPG
_20200328_171305.JPG
_20200328_171322.JPG
_20200328_171349.JPG
_20200328_171401.JPG

Happy growing every1;)

Welcome dude .always lots to learn.happy growing;)
hello pal i learned so much from you in my early days I'm a massive fan and some nice girls as usual

hello pal i learned so much from you in my early days I'm a massive fan and some nice girls as usual
Welcome mate great to see u over here,and thanks alot .yea these girls doing good so far happy and strong.always lots to learn mate for a bigger yield;) happy growing;)

Geez, I'm always amazed by how healthy looking your seedlings are and how quickly they grow.

I just started a couple (Sweet Seeds Sweet Nurse CBD and Ice Cool) and am a bit behind where yours are at. Here’s day 9 for mine:
448D88DB-5539-435F-9EF0-3DC0B41CAAFF.jpeg

I'll continue to watch and try to learn how to replicate.

Good luck on the grow!

Last edited:
Geez, I'm always amazed by how healthy looking your seedlings are and how quickly they grow.

I just started a couple (Sweet Seeds Sweet Nurse CBD and Ice Cool) and am a bit behind where yours are at. Here’s day 9 for mine:
View attachment 1173506

I'll continue to watch and try to learn how to replicate.

Good luck on the grow!
Welcome dude and thanks alot.sweet nurse cbd.ur in for a real treat.i grew few month back now.i was unsure if would get me high cause of the cbd.but it is a heavy indica also in its info.its amazing.the smoke is top notch.u really feel the indica.and the cbd u also feel after a long day at work.so overall a very special plant .best of luck with ur grow.will all be worth it.happy growing every1;)

Back