Killer kush auto topping and lst grow

Good day growers,hope ur all doing good.with great delight im back to journel again and as always show the true limits of autos,
So this grow i bought a 3+1 pack of sweetseeds killer kush autos.3 took so im happy ,so the setup.7x4 mylar tent.
Veg lights,
2 x viparspectra 450w each,full spec 12 band led panels running on just the veg setting.and also 1 x migro 100 cob. Light for flower 600 hps full spec.

1 x fan for breese for now.and 1 times exactactor fan in top scoop of tent sucking hot air out.

These young ladies are growing in 15 litre pots of biobizz lightmix. Start to finish.
Feed,advanced nutrients sensi grow and bloom some mollases.

So lets get some pics.so here is day 1 pic taken the 8th march
_20200326_203002.JPG

Then here we are on the 16th march,1 week old
_20200326_203142.JPG

Then here are today 26th of march ,18 days old very happy and healthy
_20200326_203324.JPG
_20200326_203351.JPG

All young ladies on there 4th node and have all just been topped today,day 18 of life.will wait 6 days now ,then begin lst.these girls look strong,all plants just had plain water so far no feed.so very promising indeed. Less is always best;)
_20200326_203407.JPG
_20200326_203422.JPG

Well thats all for now.and as always.happy growing every1;)

Last edited:
Geez, I'm always amazed by how healthy looking your seedlings are and how quickly they grow.

I just started a couple (Sweet Seeds Sweet Nurse CBD and Ice Cool) and am a bit behind where yours are at. Here’s day 9 for mine:
View attachment 1173506

I'll continue to watch and try to learn how to replicate.

Good luck on the grow!

They look good for 9 days M8.. I think if you lose the cups on transplant your growth would increase a fair bit.. I can't help but think the cups are holding back root development a bit.. just my opinion :jointman: and now I type it.. I hope those are cups transplanted lol

Hope you don't mind me chiming in on your thread @autobeast .. just hungry for a bit of canna chat :jointman:

Last edited:
Welcome dude and thanks alot.sweet nurse cbd.ur in for a real treat.i grew few month back now.i was unsure if would get me high cause of the cbd.but it is a heavy indica also in its info.its amazing.the smoke is top notch.u really feel the indica.and the cbd u also feel after a long day at work.so overall a very special plant .best of luck with ur grow.will all be worth it.happy growing every1;)

Thanks @autobeast ! I've grown the Sweet Nurse CBD Auto once before and it's definitely one of my favourite tasting/smelling strains I've grown so far. The THC/CBD strength is a good mix too without it being overpowering. Going to see if I can keep this one happy and have a better yield than the previous one of 46g.

They look good for 9 days M8.. I think if you lose the cups on transplant your growth would increase a fair bit.. I can't help but think the cups are holding back root development a bit.. just my opinion :jointman: and now I type it.. I hope those are cups transplanted lol

Hope you don't mind me chiming in on your thread @autobeast .. just hungry for a bit of canna chat :jointman:

Thanks! It's not bad, but definitely room for improvement. The cup is one of those homemade instant transplant cups, which I transplanted at Day 8. There were already roots curled up at the bottom, so good early roots, hoping that it didn't stress it out too much but doesn't seem like it so far.

I've started a few of my previous plants directly in soil and it does take that stress out of the equation which I think it probably the better way to go. This was to be able to fit both in my little 6500K CFL nursery bucket but will probably go back to planting directly in final pot and starting in the tent.

Sorry for the diversion Beast, will go back to watching you work your magic

Good day growers hope all is well.so today is the 1st of april.on day 6 now since topped these girls.a few more days are needed before lst for 2 of the girls anyway.the other girl is a slow starter.so maybe abit longer for her.i like to see diffrent characters,so all fine with me.as u can see the girls have been busy making there new topped structure.bushing out naturally as they should.happy and healthy.all plants still on plain water will get there first first tms.as bit heavy today.all plants today are 24 days old.all.plants just shown they are ladies,so abit more veg growth to come yet;)
_20200401_132831.JPG
_20200401_132845.JPG
DSC_0016.JPG

And just removed bottom growth off all plants and a few big fans were needed blocking light.now leave them alone for a few more days;)
DSC_0017.JPG
_20200401_143243.JPG
_20200401_143306.JPG
_20200401_143327.JPG

Well thats all for now.happy growing every1;)

[/QUOTE
Welcome dude every1 welcome here its all good .happy growing;)

Looking like they are coming along nicely.

You have likely answered it before, but what’s with the bags over the buckets?

Looking like they are coming along nicely.

You have likely answered it before, but what’s with the bags over the buckets?
Thanks.I sit my pots in bags to keep things clean.so if i ever water to much ,it just collects in the bags and plants suck it back up;),happy growing;)

Thanks.I sit my pots in bags to keep things clean.so if i ever water to much ,it just collects in the bags and plants suck it back up;),happy growing;)

Ahh cool, thanks.

So this would mean that you don't water until runoff and discard excess? Obviously it's working, i guess your nutrients don't salt up too bad over the life of the plant then, or have it pretty dialed in so there isn't too much extra left in the soil.

Ahh cool, thanks.

So this would mean that you don't water until runoff and discard excess? Obviously it's working, i guess your nutrients don't salt up too bad over the life of the plant then, or have it pretty dialed in so there isn't too much extra left in the soil.
Thanks.no i never water till run off.i like my plants to hold everything they get.but sometimes some water will seep out the bottom.but all uptaken again.nothing waisted.and no i dont get no salt build up cause i always plain water inbetween feeds. At the end of a grow.when harvest and pull the dry soil out the pot.my soil is very clean and roots are nice and healthy white.so it works haha.these plants still on plain water no feed as yet.let the soil do the work and the plant naturally.first feed tms tho.happy growing every1;)

Good day growers hope all is well.so today the killer kush are 4 weeks old, 28 days today.been busy growing fast.iv decided to leave the slow starter just topped.and let her go as she is.she looks happy.and the other 2 .bang on track just been lstd.so here some pics today before anything;)
_20200405_140825.JPG
_20200405_140835.JPG
_20200405_140846.JPG

Happy ladies;)

So we get the 2 bigger girls out the tent and make start on lst;) still.today.day 28 of life for all plants.
_20200405_140904.JPG
_20200405_140919.JPG

Then strip all bottom growth and any major fans blocking light to the middle of the plant
_20200405_140932.JPG

Then proceed to tie down all branches that will reach the edge of the pot.any branch that wont dont worry.make sure they can see light they will become dominant later;)
_20200405_140951.JPG
_20200405_141002.JPG

And back in the tent just had there second feed of life today.will enjoy it for sure;)
_20200405_141015.JPG

Well thats all for now happy growing every1;)

Last edited:
Back