Sweet Seeds Kudo-sweet skunk and sweet special+Sweet Cream Caramle & Cream Mandarin

:Cushty:
Great work Kudo, as usual :smokebuds:.
Amazing pics from these sweet and creamy ladies.
i will be around to see how they flower but i am sure it's gonna be a real party, my brudda ;)
Thanks for sharin!
J.

Thanks :smokebuds:tfor pop in to Kudo gran den one sweet lov :stylez rasta smoke:,yep the show is about two kick off Hop digity,girls are drinking and enjoy their Bloombastic,sniper brv boh girls are in 6.5 ltr airport with 1 ltr airpot on top :pass:,more sweet update two come Peace Kudo.jpg

OK :smokebuds:its time know i do a mid week update on my girls, as form know i be update my thread twice a week, as girls are start to take off know, oh yh :smokebuds:,OK both girls just been feed,and both was very hungry :thumbs: ph 5.9 in and ph 6.0 out, ec 1.6,so till me next update day, let pass the sweet :pass: a round :group:.
DSCF1979.jpgDSCF1980.jpgDSCF1983.jpgDSCF1984.jpgDSCF1985.jpgDSCF1986.jpgDSCF1989.jpgDSCF1990.jpgDSCF1991.jpgDSCF1992.jpgDSCF1993.jpgmore sweet update two come on me other two sweet girls over the week :thumbs:Peace Kudo.jpg

Reactions: CGR
Hey Kudo :D: i hope you don't think i'm a freak but i just like to watch...:X's Evil Laugh x:......+:slap:....and Good-Vibes.jpg..for you....:hug:
Phillow my Sweet Special is doing WONDERFUL.... hope that helps ......i love it!!!!

Hey Kudo :D: i hope you don't think i'm a freak but i just like to watch...:X's Evil Laugh x:......+:slap:....and View attachment 293233..for you....:hug:
Phillow my Sweet Special is doing WONDERFUL.... hope that helps ......i love it!!!!
A CGR but you feet up brv and watch the show with some Good-Vibes.jpgof my girls :smokebuds:ganash 1.jpg

Hop digity......i dont mind if i do my freind and thank you for the hospitality..........Hop digity

Hey Kudo :D: i hope you don't think i'm a freak but i just like to watch...:X's Evil Laugh x:......+:slap:....and View attachment 293233..for you....:hug:

CGR...anyway to get some pics up of yours?...you have a journal I can check out?......also curious.....is your SS on the smalller side of the auto family?...just curious.....................AMAZING JOB KUDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!....pretty soon the BLOW UP begins!!!...keep up the great work!.......My CM seeds should be here any day now :dance2: More :karma Cloud: for your grow!!!!!

Hop digity......i dont mind if i do my freind and thank you for the hospitality..........Hop digity
your welcome brv :bong:have a some green poison dam good :pimp: Peace Kudo.jpg

CGR...anyway to get some pics up of yours?...you have a journal I can check out?......also curious.....is your SS on the smalller side of the auto family?...just curious.....................AMAZING JOB KUDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!....pretty soon the BLOW UP begins!!!...keep up the great work!.......My CM seeds should be here any day now :dance2: More :karma Cloud: for your grow!!!!!
Phillow :smokebuds:look forward to see CM up and running,i well book my set in for the sweet show brv :pass: Peace Kudo.jpg

Your girls are looking good fam, nice growing Kudo.

Back