Laughing Hyena Seeds Laughing Hyena Seeds - Purple Domina

Hi @jam005 these are testers. However you buy some our strains directly from us or our vendors
Wow you have fantastic plants, the Lambsbread hybrid looks amazing. I am looking at auto Black Domina and her hybrids to breed my own seeds from. If at anytime you release Purple Domina I'll definitely buy and grow them. Do you have any Black/Purple Domina pollen - I'll swap you a massive bag of weed for some, probably not allowed but I'd buy it. Any recommendations for auto Dominas and I need a ridiculously inbred damn near stable auto Haze. Anyway you'll definitely see some of your plants in my growroom, they're on the list in red felt tip pen.

Day 22: Start of week 4. Both plants putting on lots of size and new leaves. I am leaving PD#1 alone just to see how it grows. I will most likely attach some light training to pull the branches out a bit but nothing drastic. PD#2 got topped on day 18 and will get some ribbons/LST applied in the next day or two.

PD#1: Some very fat fingered leaves on these. Big sails for big power. Will definitely need some massaging to get the inner branches out beyond them.

PD1 - D22.JPG

PD#2: Topped on day 18. Just need some time and to go buy some plant ribbons to get this one staked out.

PD2 - D22.JPG

Snipped a tip!

PD2 - D22A.JPG

That's it so far! Both plants growing great. Runoff ppm has been significantly below input so I am going to push them to 80% strength nute blend going forward.

Wow you have fantastic plants, the Lambsbread hybrid looks amazing. I am looking at auto Black Domina and her hybrids to breed my own seeds from. If at anytime you release Purple Domina I'll definitely buy and grow them. Do you have any Black/Purple Domina pollen - I'll swap you a massive bag of weed for some, probably not allowed but I'd buy it. Any recommendations for auto Dominas and I need a ridiculously inbred damn near stable auto Haze. Anyway you'll definitely see some of your plants in my growroom, they're on the list in red felt tip pen.
Hi,
Site will be updated once Purple Domina is available. We don't sell pollen.

Sex - Day 24
Extra update! : The plants have both shown sex overnight. I was suspicious yesterday but today I am confident that I have two female plants.

PD #1: Untopped/untrained. A very dense thick bush of a plant. I think it will need some thinning or training to prevent wet spots and mold, especially once flowering sets in. This one has not quite got it's "hairs" showing but I am sure this stipule has a calyx near it that is about to throw a couple pistils out.

Current feed schedule: Transitioned from 60% @ 595ppm to 80% @ 770ppm

7/17 - 60% : 600ml in @ 595ppm - 166ml out @ 332 ppm (runoff significantly below input, time to push it!)
7/18 - 80% : 600ml in @ 770ppm - 267ml out @ 413 ppm
7/19 - 80% : 600ml in @ 770ppm - 176ml out @ 383 ppm

Heavy feeder from the looks of things.

PD1 - D24.JPG

PD1 - D24A.JPG

PD #2: Much easier to see. These were not out yesterday and I am too blind to see the calyx on it's own. Thankfully they were waving the white flags today.

Current feed schedule: Same as PD#1

7/17 - 60% : 600ml in @ 595ppm - 87ml out @ 538 ppm
7/18 - 80% : 600ml in @ 770ppm - 271ml out @ 442 ppm
7/19 - 80% : 600ml in @ 770ppm - 269ml out @ 484 ppm

PD2 - D24.JPG

Day 15: Start of week 3:

Both really put on a lot of size, height, and leaves this week. Got their first real feed tonight. Running 60% strength Jacks 3-2-1, came in at 590ppm and 6.0pH, both plants got 600ml.

PD#1: From barely one set of leaves to this in just a week!

View attachment 1613297

View attachment 1613300

PD#2: Same nice growth and leaves just out beyond the edge of the pot.

View attachment 1613302

Extra update! : The plants have both shown sex overnight. I was suspicious yesterday but today I am confident that I have two female plants.

PD #1: Untopped/untrained. A very dense thick bush of a plant. I think it will need some thinning or training to prevent wet spots and mold, especially once flowering sets in. This one has not quite got it's "hairs" showing but I am sure this stipule has a calyx near it that is about to throw a couple pistils out.

7/17 - 60% : 600ml in @ 595ppm - 166ml out @ 332 ppm (runoff significantly below input, time to push it!)

View attachment 1616591

View attachment 1616593

PD #2: Much easier to see. These were not out yesterday and I am too blind to see the calyx on it's own. Thankfully they were waving the white flags today.

View attachment 1616594

View attachment 1616591

View attachment 1616593

wow your ppms are way higher than mine and my plants are in flowering! I have started learning how to manipulate feed strengths with a EC pen, i havn't bothered up to now as I learn slowly and find the whole ppm tds business pretty intimidating. The simplicity you've laid out such complex information with beautiful photography is just wonderful. Superb quality post, I appreciate the effort and noted the information. Great work, thank you.

wow your ppms are way higher than mine and my plants are in flowering! I have started learning how to manipulate feed strengths with a EC pen, i havn't bothered up to now as I learn slowly and find the whole ppm tds business pretty intimidating. The simplicity you've laid out such complex information with beautiful photography is just wonderful. Superb quality post, I appreciate the effort and noted the information. Great work, thank you.

Thanks for the read through and the comments. I like to share as much as I can fit helps someone else. It also helps me keep track of what I'm doing.

Ppm/EC is definitely test and tune over a few grows. I am using the Jacks 3-2-1 nutrients so those ppm numbers may need to be way different for another nute line.

I am going to tag you in another growers thread. He is running a very nice looking plant at 25% nute strength and has a lovely spreadsheet schedule on the first page.

Day 29: Start of week 5

Both plants growing beautifully, they seem to like the nute strength increase. Running 80% strength. The plants look like they are at the flowering transition point so they will get a nute change tomorrow. I'll add in the Jacks "Bloom" booster with the regular nutes. I have to check my notes but I think it's 2g/gal of everything for one or two batches and then back to normal mix.

PD#1: Untopped. I did add a bit of training down low and removed just 2 fan leaves. I think a few more need to come off the top as there is a huge cluster under the leaves.

PD1 - D29.JPG

PD#2: Topped and trained. This one is just phenomenal. The tops are near even with each other after the snip. Really pleased with it.

PD2 - D29.JPG

PD2 - D29A.JPG

Early Flower
Day 36: Start of week 6 - So the last week has been very exciting. All plants have just banged into high gear. Definitely just past the beginning of the transition point and I'd call this early flower.

PD #1: The untopped and until now, untrained plant. The leaf and branch density is very high. I saw a post from the breeder advising a bit of defoliation. I was hoping to let this one run naturally just to see how they turn out. I do think it will require training and a snip here and there to prevent wet spots from the leaves touching and definitely mould later on.

I pulled the plants out of the tent for some individual shots. One nice, thick, sturdy stem right up the center!

PD1 - D36.JPG

Lots of leaves/branches crammed against each other

PD1 - D36A.JPG

The top:

PD1 - D36B.JPG

Back in the tent so you can see how packed this plant is.

PD1 - D36C.JPG

I ended up deciding to take a few fans off and to pull down several of the branches. Made a bit of a flat skirt around it.

PD1 - D36D.JPG

Hopefully it's more clear what I've done: Just to see the inner density

PD1 - D36E.JPG

PD #2: The topped and trained plant. Really nice and even across the tops. Looks like 4 mains stacking up at the moment. This is probably my favorite at the moment. Just looks so nice and healthy to me.

PD2 - D36.JPG

Look at that!

PD2 - D36A.JPG

PD2 - D36B.JPG

And back in the tent!

PD2 - D36C.JPG

Day 43: Start of week 7

Both plants are still looking great. Each one wants about 1.5L AM & PM, nearly a gallon a day. That plus the other two plants drinking near the same and it's a tall water bill! Totally worth it but just something I noticed. Thirsty strains and putting it to good use growing quickly.

PD #1: This is the one I pulled all the branches out flat in a circle. They almost immediately turned back up and started growing again. Fast and strong this one.

PD1 - D43.JPG

The main untopped cola

PD1 - D43A.JPG

PD #2: My nice topped and trained version.

PD2 - D43.JPG

PD2 - D43A.JPG

Thanks for looking!

Back